|Southern Railway Recruitment 2021|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification: The Southern Railway Office of the Chief Workshop Manager Tamil Nadu has recently published the Act Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Notification, accepting applications from eligible aspirants to fill a total of 3378 vacant posts of the Apprentices for the year 2021-22 under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at various Units / Workshops / Divisions in the jurisdiction of Southern Railway.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
Southern Railway Apprenticeship Vacancy 2021 Details
- Carriage Works (Perambur): 936 Posts
- Central Workshop (Golden Park): 756 Posts
- Signal & Telecom Workshop (Podanur): 1686 Posts
- 4% of trained Act Apprentices are reserved for persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD).
- There will be a reservation of 3% for the children of ex-servicemen and serving officers/soldiers.
- Applicants must have the 10th class examination passed certificate under the 10 +2 system or its equivalent.
- 12th class exam pass certificate under the 10 +2 system with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
- Must have the ITI course pass certificate in relevant trades from a recognized institution or board.
- National trade certificate issued by the SCVT / NCVT.
- Minimum 50% marks in SSLC are not applicable for PH / SC / ST candidates.
- Applicants having higher qualifications like degree/diploma and course completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply for Southern Railway Apprenticeship 2021.
- The minimum age limit is 15 years.
- The upper age limit is 24 years.
- The upper age is relaxable for the candidates of the deserving categories.
- Non-Refundable processing fee for the General category candidates – Rs. 100/-.
- SC / ST / PwBD / Women candidates – No fee (Nil).
- Fee payment mode – Online.
- The selection process of the apprentice will be based on the merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates should present a medical certificate signed by Government Authorized Doctor (Gaz.) during the document verification.
- The selected ITI and Non-ITI (Freshers) candidates have to complete a contract of apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act 1961.
- There is no guarantee for employment, and their apprenticeship contract will be terminated upon completion of the training.
- The last date for the online application – 30/06/2021.