Southern Railway Apprenticeship For SSC Pass 2021 Apply Online: Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Works Southern Railway Chennai has been advertised an Apprenticeship For SSC Pass 2021 Notification recently inviting online applications from eligible candidates (Fresher’s, 10th, 12th pass) to fill a total of 3322 vacancies for the post of Apprentices on a permanent basis under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the selected trades at several Divisions / Units / Workshops in the right of Southern Railway for the year 2021-22.
Southern Railway Apprenticeship For SSC Pass 2021
Brief information – Apprenticeship For SSC Pass 2021
- Tamil Nadu
- Union Territory of Puducherry
- Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar
- Lakshadweep Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
SSC Pass Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
- Carriage & Wagon Works Perambur: 936 Posts
- Central Workshop Golden Rock: 700 Posts
- Signal & Telecomunication Workshop Podanur: 1686 Posts
- 4% of Apprentices are reserved for persons with disabilities.
- Applicants should have 10th Class passed under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent.
- Applicants should have 12th Class passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Candidates should have an ITI course pass certificate in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- Applicants should have 10th Class passed National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
- Min 50% marks in SSLC.
- Candidates who have the above-mentioned qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Engineering Graduates, Course Completed Act Apprentices, and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates should produce a Medical certificate during the document verification.
- The Medical certificates should be approved by the Government Authorized Doctor (Gaz.).
- Minimum age required – 15 years.
- Upper age limit for freshers – 22 years.
- Upper age limit for Ex-ITI/MLT – 24 years.
- Age is relaxable as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- For General / OBC / EWS / Other – Rs. 100/-
- For reserved categories (ST / SC / PWD) / women candidates – No fee (Nil)
- Payment mode – Online.
- Based on the merit list.
- The contract of the apprenticeship will be terminated/canceled on completion of training.
- Fresher’s – 10th (SSC) std – Rs. 6000/-
- Fresher’s – 12th (HSC) std – Rs. 7000/-
- Ex-ITI – Rs. 7000/-
- Online Application starts – 01/06/2021
- The last date for the Online Application – 30/06/2021 at 17:00 Hrs.