SGBAU Amravati Recruitment 2021 (SGBAU Bharti 2021): Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati has published SGBAU PhD Notification 2021 earlier and invited applications from qualified candidates for the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) in Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering at Govt College of Engineering (Research Centre) Amravati for the academic year 2021-22.
SGBAU Amravati Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
After completing the eligibility requirements, eligible candidates who are interested in SGBAU Vacancy 2021 can apply online for Doctoral Fellowship Scheme by visiting the official website of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University www.sgbau.ac.in on or before 15th September 2021, applicants are advised to confirm vacancy details, qualification status, age limit, etc. before applying, other details regarding SGBAU Recruitment 2021 Notification are as follows.
SGBAU Amravati Recruitment 2021 (Doctoral Fellowship)
|Name of The Organization||Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati|
|Name of The Recruitment||SGBAU Amravati Bharti 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs | State Govt Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Job Location||Amravati, Maharashtra|
SGBAU Doctoral Fellowship Vacancy Details 2021
|Computer Science & Engineering, |
Mechanical Engineering, and
- The Candidates should have the minimum percentage of educational qualification directed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5% & higher) for Unreserved / General / OBC candidates, for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PWD) by 65% (64.5% & higher).
- In the absence of percentage, candidates should have obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 7.5 on a scale of 10 or equivalent in Bachelors and Masters, while 7.0 on a scale of 10 (PH) for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped (PWD) or minimum 65% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates should have qualified NET/GATE during the last five (05) years.
- The students serving as faculty under the TEQIP scheme can also be given preference for admission to this program.
- The minimum percentage criteria will be waived for eligible Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees of Indian students from foreign universities, but the students will have to qualify through the GATE exam during the last 5 years.
- AICTE supported ADF fellowship is not admissible to the left out students who have already obtained a fellowship from AICTE on the second admission in any other technical university or institutes.
- Students already going through PhD programmes in Technical universities / Institutes are not eligible.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 30 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates as per rules of SGBAU.
- Application fees of Rs. 1,000/- (One thousand only) payable to Research Centre.
- The selection procedure for the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) at Govt College of Engineering (Research Centre) Amravati is as per Ordinance No.1/2016 of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU).
- Emoluments of Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA for the first two (02) years and Rs. 35,000/- per month plus HRA for the 3rd year.
|Last Date To Apply||05/09/2021|
How To Apply For SGBAU Amravati AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) 2021?
Qualified candidates who are interested in SGBAU PhD Notification 2021 can apply for Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2021 in prescribed format along with application fees of Rs. 1,000/- and submit the same to SGBAU PhD Cell on or before 5th September 2021.
Address To Submit Application
Govt College of Engineering,
Amravati, Maharashtra 444604