RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Rail India Technical and Economic Services Limited (Engineering Services Company) has recently published the advertisement of RITES Recruitment 2021, inviting online applications for the Apprenticeship Training Program for the posts of Graduate Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, and Diploma Apprentice. A total of 146 vacancies.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Apprenticeship Job
Brief information – RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 96 Vacancies.
- Diploma Apprentice: 15 Vacancies.
- Trade Apprentice: 35 Vacancies.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have a degree in engineering (four-year full-time).
- Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech).
- Non-Engineering Graduate (BA / BBA / B. Com).
- Engineering Diploma.
- ITI pass-out from NCVT / SCVT recognized by UGC and AICTE, State Government / Government of India.
- The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized institute/university in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates from everywhere India are encouraged to use for the above vacancies.
- Candidates should be eligible regarding educational qualifications.
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Not mentioned.
- Based on the shortlisting, and merit list.
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000-14,000/- per month.
- Apply Online: 22/04/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12/05/2021
How To Apply For RITES Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants should fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed by RITES Limited.
- Eligible candidates should register themselves on the NATS/NAPS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- After successful registration, candidates have to submit the registration and other relevant details by clicking on the link “https://forms.gle/vQk548kzhQKyARxZA“.
- After filling up in online form, the applicants have to submit a scanned copy of the academic certificates in a PDF file on the email id “[email protected]”.