|RINL Recruitment 2021|
RINL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Trade Apprenticeship: The Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant A Government of India Undertaking published an employment notification for the Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 inviting online applications from young, qualified, dynamic, and talented candidates to fill a total of 319 vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice for the year 2021-22 under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
RINL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – RINL Recruitment 2021
Vizag Steel Plant Vacancy 2021 Details
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 40 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 60 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (r&ac) – 14 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 30 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 30 Posts
- Candidate should have ITI pass with NCVT certificate in relevant trade.
- Candidates who have earlier received an apprenticeship in any industry or undergoing apprenticeship training in any industry or job experience for a period of 1 year or more by the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 as revised from time to time are not eligible.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 25 years.
- Relaxation in age as per the RINL rules.
- For General / EWS / OBC / Other – Rs. 200/- (Plus 18% GST)
- For ST / SC / PWD – Rs. 100/- (Plus 18% GST)
- Payment mode – Online
- Based on a Computer Based Test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions).
- Trade apprentice’s training duration is for a period of one year.
- The monthly stipend applies to apprentices as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992.
- The date for the online application – 26/06/2021
- Last date for online application – 17/07/2021
- Date of Computer Based Test (Expected) – 08/08/2021
How To Apply For RINL Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2021?
- Candidate should register at NSDC/MSDE, GoI official website https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After initial registration, a unique registration number will be generated.
- Next, candidates have to apply in the Career menu in the Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant official website www.vizagsteel.com.
- Fill the completely online application form.
- After both successful registration/application, take the printouts of it.
- Matriculation /10th pass certificate.
- SC/ST/PH/OBC/EWS-Income & Asset certificate.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate.
- Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate.
- Any other certificate(s), if applicable.