RARIMCH Nagpur Bharti 2021 Latest Announcement: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health, Nagpur has published the RARIMCH Recruitment 2021 notification, a few days ago invites application from qualified and responsible candidates to fill up 18 vacancies for the posts of Senior Research Assistant and Office Assistant on a contract basis. All posts under RARIMCH Bharti 2021 will be filled through a personal interview. Subscribe to Due Jobs for the updates on RARIMCH Nagpur Bharti 2021, here you will find useful information about Railway Jobs, Sarkari Jobs, Medical Jobs, Apprenticeships, and more.
RARIMCH Nagpur Bharti Apply For Walk-in-interview
Brief information -RARIMCH Nagpur Bharti 2021
RARIMCH Nagpur Vacancy 2021 Details
- Senior Research Assistant: 17 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Posts
- Applicants should possess a degree in BHMS from a Govt recognized university or institute.
- M.D. or M.S. in ayurveda.
- Employees retired from a Government office.
- Possessing the knowledge of maintaining Cash, Accounts, Store, Tender, Matters, and Rules & Regulations.
- Having working experience with any research project funded by the Ministry of ICMR, CSIR, AYUSH, DST, or any other equivalent organization.
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Knowledge of computer applications like MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Skills of editing, drafting of scientific documents / technical reports/articles.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit for Senior Research Assistant – 35 years
- Maximum age limit for Office Assistant – 65 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC as per the Govt. rules.
- Not applicable.
- The selection of the proper contestants is purely based on the walk-in interview.
- Senior Research Assistant – Rs. 35,000/- plus according to the 7th pay commission.
- Office Assistant – Rs. 30,000/- (no other allowances).
- The date for the walk-in-interview – 16th & 17th June 2021 at 10:00 am.