Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification PDF, Exam Date, Login Details
Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: The Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has declared the Pune Maha Metro Recruitment 2021 notification (PDF) and invites applications from eligible candidates to recruit a total of 96 vacancies for Additional Chief Project Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Deputy General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, and Senior Technician posts in Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. A Joint Venture of Govt of India & Govt of Maharashtra.
Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Qualified aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Pune Maharashtra can apply online for Pune Metro Job Vacancy 2021 by visiting the official website at www.punemetrorail.org; applicants must confirm Pune Metro Vacancy 2021, Eligibility, Qualifications, Age Limit, etc. before applying, subscribe to DueJobs for updates on the Pune Metro Bharti 2021, Maha Metro Vacancy 2021, Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF, Jobs in Pune, Jobs in Pune for Graduates, Pune Jobs 2021-22, Sarkari Jobs, FreeJobAlert, Jobs in Pune for Freshers, and more.
Pune Metro Recruitment 2021 Application Form
|Name of The Organization||Maha Metro|
|Name of The Recruitment||Pune Metro Bharti 2021|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||96 Posts|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
Maha Metro Pune Vacancy 2021 Details
|Additional Chief Project Manager (Signal) E6||01|
|Senior Deputy General Manager (Electrical & Mechanical) E4||01|
|Deputy General Manager (Safety, Training & Coordination) E3||01|
|Assistant Manager (System Analyst – BIM & SAP) E1||01|
|Senior Station Controller / Traffic Controller / Depot Controller / Train Operator – S3||23|
|Senior Section Engineer (Track) S4||01|
|Senior Section Engineer (Traction / MEP) S4||02|
|Section Engineer (IT) S3||01|
|Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom) S1||03|
|Junior Engineer (Traction) S1||11|
|Junior Engineer (MEP/AC & Refrigeration / Plumbing) S1||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil / Track) S1||03|
|Senior Technician (Traction) S1||12|
|Senior Technician (MEP) S1||05|
|Senior Technician (Mason) S1||05|
|Senior Technician (Signal & Telecom) S1||09|
|Senior Technician (Fitter) S1||12|
|Account Assistant (Finance) NS4||04|
- Full-time BE / BTech in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunications from a Govt recognized University or Institute.
- Full-time BE / BTech in Electrical / Mechanical from a Govt recognized University or Institute.
- Full-time BE / BTech in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline from a Govt recognized University or Institute.
- MCA from a Govt recognized University or Institute.
- Full-time Graduate Degree in any discipline from a Govt recognized University or Institute.
- Full-time three (03) year Diploma in Engineering.
- Full-time three (03) year Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Wireman / Electric Fitter / Electrician / Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Electrician / Electric / Fitter / Plumber / Mason / Wireman / Mechanic Fitter trade from a Govt recognized Board or Institute.
- Full-time BCom Degree from a Govt recognized University or Institute.
- Maximum age limit – 53 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- General / Unreserved – Rs. 400/-
- Reserced Category – No fee (Nil).
- Payment Mode – Online.
- The selection methods for Metro Pune Recruitment 2021 will be based on Personal Interviews, Document Verification, and Medical examinations.
Metro Pune Job Salary
- Pay Scale (IDA) of Rs. 33,000-2,60,000/-
Read also: NCL Pune Recruitment 2021 Notification [PDF]
How To Apply For Pune Metro Recruitment 2021?
Step1: Candidates must have a valid personal email ID and mobile number.
Srep2: Visit Maha Metro’s website www.punemetrorail.org.
Step3: Click on the link “CAREERS.”
Step4: Next, click on the link “Apply Online.”
Step5: Fill the online registration form.
Step6: Login again using ID and Password.
Step6: Fill the online application form.
Step7: Make payment (if applicable)
Step8: Upload required documents (if applicable)
Step9: Submit the same.
Step10: Take a print-out.
|Date for Online Application||22/09/2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14/10/2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|