ONGC Recruitment 2021 for Engineers Through GATE 2020 (Dehradun)
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Through GATE: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Dehradun has published an ONGC Recruitment 2021 Dehradun notification recently and invites applications from young, energetic, and promising candidates to recruit a total of 313 vacancies for the posts of Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geo-Sciences Disciplines in ONGC’s various hi-tech establishments, institutes, and laboratories in India and abroad.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Through GATE 2020 Apply Online
Qualified young, talented, and energetic candidates who are looking for ONGC Vacancy 2021 can apply online for Graduate Trainees vacancies through ONGC’s official website at www.ongcindia.com, interested candidates can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 on or before the 12th of October 2021, applicants must verify the ONGC Vacancy 2021, Qualification Status, Eligibility Criteria, Experience, Age Limit, etc. before applying, you can join us by subscribing to duejobs for upcoming updates on ONGC Jobs for Freshers, ONGC Jobs for Freshers Mechanical Engineers, ONGC Recruitment 2021 Through GATE 2020, ONGC 2021 Gate Notification, ONGC Through GATE 2021, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Job Vacancy 2021, and more.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Through GATE for Engineers
|Name of The Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Recruitment||ONGC Jobs for freshers 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||313 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
ONGC Vacancy 2021 Details
|AEE (Cementing) Mechanical / Petroleum||07|
|AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||28|
|AEE (Production) Mechanical||21|
|AEE (Production) Petroleum||12|
|Materials Management Officer||12|
- Graduate Degree in Mechanical / Petroleum / Civil / Electrical / Chemical / Electronics & Communication / Engineering.
- Physics (PH).
- Engineering Degree (BE) in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Postgraduate Degree in Geology.
- Postgraduate Degree in Geophysics.
- Chemistry (CY) / Mathematics (MA).
- Graduate Degree in Any Engineering.
- Computer Science & Information Technology.
- Production & Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 28 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- General / Unreserved – Rs. 300/-
- Reserced Category – Nil (No fee).
- Payment Mode – Online.
- The selection methods for ONGC Recruitment 2021 Through GATE for Engineers will be based on the Weightage of the GATR 2020 Score, Qualification, Merit List, Medical Exam, and Interview.
ONGC Engineer Salary
- Pay scale of Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-
How To Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2021 Through GATE 2020?
Follow the steps below to fill out the ONGC Online Application Form:
Step-1: All the applicants have to register online only and fill in their details in the online application.
Step-2: Go to the website www.ongcindia.com.
Step-3: Click on the “New Applicants” Tab.
Step-4: Enter the GATE registration number and mail id.
Step-5: Enter the OTP.
Step-6: Move to the “Undertaking” page.
Step-7: Tick the box at the bottom and press “Continue”.
Step-8: Login through the “Existing Applicants” tab.
Step-9: Click on “Registration Status”.
Step-10: Then click on “Go to Registration”.
Step-11: Fill in all the details in the Registration Form.
Step-12: Press the “save” button to save the data.
Step-13: You can click on “Preview”.
Step-14: SC / ST / PwBD candidates can directly press the “Submit” button.
Step-15: General / OBC / EWS candidates Kindly press the “Payment” button.
Step-16: Pay an online registration fee amounting to Rs. 300/- and press the “Make Payment” button.
Step-17: Press the “Submit” button.
|Date for Online Application||22/09/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12/10/2021|