NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Rawatbhata: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (A Government of India Enterprise) Rawatbhata Rajasthan has advertised the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification earlier and applications for engagement of Trade Apprentices from young, dynamic, and energetic candidates to fill a total of 107 vacancies for Trade Apprentice in various trade under the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the Rajasthan NPCIL Rawatbhata Site.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Any aspirants having the prescribed qualifications can join NPCIL as Trade Apprentice by applying for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 without gate through the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India www.npcil.nic.in. Aspirants are advised to confirm NPCIL Rawatbhata Vacancy 2021, Qualification Status, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, etc. before applying. The details of the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 notification are as follows.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Without Gate Details
|Name of The Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Name of The Recruitment||NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Job Location||Rawatbhata, Rajasthan|
NPCIL Rawatbhata Vacancy 2021 Details
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||05|
- Candidates should have an ITI Pass Certificate in their respective Trade.
- Minimum age required – 14 years.
- Upper age limit – 24 years.
- Age relaxation as per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) rules.
- Not applicable.
- Candidates should be free from evidence of any infectious or contagious disease.
- The candidates should not be suffering from any disease which is likely to aggravate or disqualify them for service or endanger the health of the public.
- Candidates should be free from evidence of Tuberculosis in any form.
- Height – 137cms and above.
- Weight – 25.4 Kg and above.
- Chest measurement – Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms.
- Vision – There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
- Selection Procedures for Trade Apprentice for NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment 2021 will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI / Merit List.
- After successful selection, the candidates will be eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs. 7,700-8,855/- as a salary.
|Starting Date To Apply Online||25/08/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||13/09/2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application||27/09/2021|
How To Apply For NPCIL Rawatbhata Apprentice Recruitment 2021
First, the candidates have to register themself at the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship’s web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in or www.apprenticeship.org, then apply for the corresponding trade through the Establishment Registration No. E08160800303.