North Goa Court Recruitment 2021 Notification: The Court of The Principal District And Session Judge North Goa Panaji has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Court Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Driver, Peon, and Watchman posts for a total of 40 vacancies on a permanent basis in the district and subordinate courts in the North Goa District, the last date for apply is September 20, 2021.
North Goa Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
Eligible candidates who are interested in the North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021-22 can submit their application on or before 20 September 2021 as per the proforma given below in the notification PDF applicants need to check District Court North Goa Vacancy 2021 details, eligibility requirements, experiences, age limit, and other important guidelines & instructions before applying, subscribe to www.duejobs.com for Government Jos related notifications, freejobalert, updates, etc.
Brief Information – North Goa Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||District Court North Goa|
|Name of The Recruitment||Court Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||40 Posts|
District Court North Goa Vacancy 2021 Details
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||16|
- Court Manager – MBA or advanced diploma in General Management.
- Candidates must have passed the Government recognized Computer Knowledge / DOEACC exam from a recognized institution or university.
- Candidates must possess excellent computer application skills.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) / 12th pass from recognized board or institute.
- English typing certificate at 30 words per minute (WPM).
- Fundamental training in Data Entry and Word Processing.
- Stenographer Grade-III – Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) / 12th pass.
- Shorthand certificate at a speed of 100 words per minute (WPM) in English.
- Driver – Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) / 12th pass.
- Driving license for light motor vehicle.
- Peon / Watchman – Candidates should have Secondary School Certificate passed from recognized Board or Intitution.
- Knowledge of running office system with computer.
- Knowledge of Konkani or Marathi Language for all posts.
- Relevant experience.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 45 years.
- Relaxation in age as per the District Court North Goa rules.
- Not applicable.
The selection procedure for North Goa Court Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Court Manager, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Driver, Peon, and Watchman in the district and subordinate courts in the North Goa District will be based on the shortlisting and personal interview.
Salary in District Court North Goa
After successful selection through Court Recruitment 2021, candidates are eligible for a monthly salary of Pay Matrix Level 01-09.
|Last Date To Apply||20/09/2021|
How To Apply For North Goa Court Recruitment 2021?
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the aspiring candidates can fill the application as per the proforma given in the notification PDF, the duly filled application along with the required academic records should be submitted on or before 20th September 2021 at the Office of The Principal District and Sessions Judge North Goa Panaji.