|NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apprenticeship Employment Notification: The National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited BIOM has released an employment notification on its official website under Apprenticeship Act-1961 for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Programming, System Administration Assistant (PASAA), and Technician Apprentice for the year 2021-22.
NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NMDC Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
- Graduate Apprentice: 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 30 Posts
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Apprentice
- Applicants should 04 years Engineering Degree (B. E.) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Civil, and Mining Engineering.
- 03 years Diploma in Tele commutation & Electronics, Electrical, Mining, Mechanical, Computer Science & Application, and Modern Office Practice Management.
- Applicants should have a Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), a National Trade Certificate for Vocational Training from the National Council of India.
- Degree/ Diploma / ITI Certificate from a government-recognized University or Board of Technical Education / NCVT.
- Applicants who have finished three years (03 years) after obtaining a degree/diploma / ITI certificate are not eligible.
- Applicants having work experience of one (01 years) or more years are not eligible.
- Aspirants who have already registered/undergone/undergoing Apprenticeship Training Program under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961 rules.
- Not mentioned.
- Based on the merit list and shortlisting.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.20,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.16,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (ITI holders) – Rs.10,000/-
- The last date to apply online – 15/06/2021