NIV Mumbai Recruitment 2022 (Maharashtra Government Jobs): ICMR – National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit, has advertised an ICMR NIV Recruitment 2022 on its official website and invited online applications from eligible contenders to fulfill a total of 06 vacancies for Project Technician-III, Research Associate-III, Data Entry Operator Grade-A, Project Assistant, Project Technician-III, and Project Technician-II posts in ICMR NIV Mumbai on a contract basis for the year 2022-23. The last date to apply online for NIV Recruitment 2022 Maharashtra is 28th April 2022.
NIV Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Qualified candidates who seeking government jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra, can apply online for NIV Mumbai Recruitment 2022 for ad-hoc research projects (Project Technician-III, Research Associate-III, Project Assistant, and others); before applying, applicants should verify and confirm NIV Mumbai Vacancy 2022 details, qualification status, eligibility criteria, age range, etc.
Subscribe to www.duejobs.com for updates on NIV Mumbai Recruitment 2022, NIV Pune Recruitment 2022, National Institute of Virology Mumbai Jobs, ICMR NIV Recruitment 2022, niv.co.in recruitment 2022, NIV Mumbai Bharti 2022, Maharashtra Government Jobs, Government Jobs in Mumbai 2022, Upcoming Government Jobs in Maharashtra, Upcoming Govt Jobs 2022-23, and more.
NIV Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Details (Maharashtra Government Jobs)
|Name of The Organization||National Institute of Virology|
|Name of The Recruitment||NIV Mumbai Bharti 2022 | NIV Pune Recruitment 2022|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs 2022|
|Total Job Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
NIV Mumbai Vacancy 2022 Details
|Project Technician-III (Lab Technician)||02|
|Project Assistant (Research Assistant)||01|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-A (Asst. Data Manager)||01|
|Project Technician-II (Lab Assistant)||01|
Educational Qualifications / Eligibility Criteria
- Research Associate-III – Ph. D. / MD / MS / MDS or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Experience in Cellular or Molecular Immunology / Flow cytometry / lymphocyte biology / Tissue culture techniques / handling infectious agents or equivalent.
- Project Technician-III – 12th Pass (Science) and two (02) years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician / PMW / Radiography / Radiology or related subject or one year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/laboratory experience or animal housekeeping in Government recognized organization.
- BSc Degree with 3 years of experience.
- Project Assistant – Graduate or Post-Graduate in science/relevant subjects from a recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A – Intermediate / Matriculation or 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Speed test not less than 15000 kph depression by a computer speed test.
- Project Technician-II – High School / 10th Pass or equivalent with five years experience in a related field.
- Minimum age required – 21 years.
- Upper age limit – 30 years.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- The selection for ad-hoc research projects through NIV Pune Recruitment 2022 at ICMR – National Institute of Virology, Mumbai Unit, will be based on the written exam, personal discussion, and interview.
ICMR-NIV Mumbai Salary
- Research Associate-III – Rs. 40,000/- Plus HRA.
- Project Technician-III – Rs. 18,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A – Rs. 17,000/-
- Project Technician-II – Rs. 17,000/-
How To Apply For NIV Mumbai Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates who are interested in NIV Mumbai Bharti 2022 for ad-hoc research projects can submit their applications online through a google form, and the application without enclosures in the standard format should be submitted up to 05:30 hrs on or before 28/04/2022.
|Online Application Starts||12/04/2022|
|Exam Date||will be informed|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|Jobs For Freshers||Click Here|