NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Apply Online at www.nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Application Form: The National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences has published a NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 notification a few days ago and invites applications from qualified male and females aspirants to fulfill a total of 56 vacancies for Psychiatric Social Worker, Junior Scientific Officer, Clinical Psychologist, Yoga Therapist, and various other posts in NIMHANS Institute of National Importance Bengaluru on a contractual basis for the year 2021-22.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Qualified candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka can apply in the prescribed format for www.nimhans.ac.in recruitment 2021 on or before 15.10.2021, applicants should verify NIMHANS Vacancy 2021, Educational Qualifications, Eligibility, Age Limit, etc. before applying, you can subscribe to www.duejobs.com for Updates on National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences Recruitment 2021, www.nimhans.ac.in recruitment 2021 application, Nimhans online appointment 2021, NIMHANS Vacancy 2021, Jobs in NIMHANS Hospital Bangalore, and more.
www.nimhans.ac.in Application Form Details
|Name of The Organization||NIMHANS|
|Name of The Recruitment||NIMHANS Job Vacancy 2021|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Application Type||In Prescribed Format (Offline)|
NIMHANS Vacancy 2021 Details
|Psychiatric Social Worker||22|
|Junior Scientific Officer||06|
|Field Information Officer||01|
- Psychiatric Social Worker – I or II class Masters Degree in Social Work from a recognized University or Institution.
- I or II Class two (02) years MPhil Degree in Psychiatric Social Work.
- Clinical Psychologist – I or II Class MA / MSc Degree in Psychology from a recognized University or Institution.
- MPhil in Mental Health and Social Psychology.
- MPhil in Clinical Psychology or equivalent qualification.
- Junior Scientific Officer – MSc in Bio-chemistry or Medical Bio-chemistry.
- Masters Degree in Public Health (MPH) / MSc in Biostatistics / MSc in Health Management / MD in Community Medicine / Preventive and Social Medicine or MBBS from a recognized University.
- MSc in Yoga / Higher Degree in Yoga or equivalent qualification.
- 1-year teaching or research experience.
- MSc in Biological Sciences / Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry.
- BE (Biotechnology) with 02 years of experience.
- Post-Graduation (MSc / MTech / MBBS).
- Yoga Therapist – 3 Years BSc in Yoga or Graduation with 1-year Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga.
- Field Information Officer – Post-Graduate qualification in Social Sciences (Sociology / Social Work / Psychology/ Economics) or equivalent.
- Data Manager – MCA / MSc in Biostatistics.
- Follow-up Counsellor – Degree in Social Sciences.
- Psychologist – MSc in Psychology.
- Social Worker – MA in Social Work or MSW.
- Cohort Manager – MPhil. in Clinical Psychology or Social work.
- Office Assistant – Any Degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- Research Associate – Post-Graduate Degree in MSc in Chemistry / MSc in Nuclear Medicine / MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences / M. Pharma.
- PhD in relevant field.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- UR / OBC / EWS – Rs. 590/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 295/-
- Payment Mode – Link available at http://www.nimhans.ac.in.
- The selection procedure for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Written Exam and Skill Test.
Salary in NIMHANS
- Initial Pay in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 23,100-67,700/- per month.
How To Apply For NIMHANS Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should download the Application form from NIMHANS’s official Website at http://www.nimhans.ac.in, the duly filled-in application along with the application fee and required documents have to reach Registrar, NIMHANS, PB No. 2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560029 on or before 15th October 2021.
|Starting Date For Application||16/09/2021|
|Last Date For Application||15/10/2021|