NHM Nashik Bharti 2021 walk-in-interview: National Health Mission Nashik has announced the NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021 (Arogya Vibhag Bharti) notification, invites applications from qualified candidates to fill a total of 50 vacancies for various posts including Radiologist Physician, Pediatrician, Anesthetist, Gynecologist, Clinical Psychologist, Medical Officer, and Orthopedist in District Health Department, Nashik.
NHM Nashik Bharti 2021 Notification
Brief information – NHM Nashik Bharti 2021
NHM Nashik Vacancy 2021 Details
- Anesthetist – IPHS (Specialist): 09 Posts
- Gynecologist – IPHS (Specialist): 02 Posts
- Physician (IPHS / Specialist): 02 Posts
- Radiologist – IPHS (Specialist): 03 Posts
- Orthopaedician – IPHS (Specialist): 01 Post
- Pediatrician – IPHS / SNCU (Specialist): 12 Posts
- Medical Officer MBBS: 20 Posts
- Clinical Psycologist – Mental Health: 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for NHM Nashik Bharti 2021
- M.phill in Clinical Psychology.
- MD Medicine / DNB.
- MD Anesthesia / DA / DNB.
- MD / MS Gyn / DGO / DNB.
- MD Radiology / DMRD
- MS Ortho / D Ortho.
- MD Ped. / DNB Preferred Neonatology course / DCH for the post of SNCU.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 38 years
- Rest in age is as per the Zilla Parishad Nashik rules.
- Not applicable.
- Based on the shortlisting and interview.
- Payscale of Rs. 30000-Rs. 70000/-
- The date for a walk-in interview – 1st & 15th of every month.