NCL Pune Recruitment 2021 Apply For SPA, PAII, PAI, & SAA: The CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Pune has issued a notification of CSIR-NCL Pune Recruitment 2021 accepting applications from qualified applicants by email for filling up a total of 08 vacancies of Senior Project Associate (SPA), Project Associate I (PAI), Project Associate II (PAII), and Scientific Administrative Assistant (SAA) on a purely temporary basis under the project Jigyasa 2.0: Virtual Laboratory Integration at CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Pune.
NCL Pune Recruitment 2021 Online Application
Eligible aspirants who want to join CSIR-NCL Pune can apply online (by email) for NCL Pune Recruitment 2021 on or before 08 August 2021, aspirants are advised to check CSIR-NCL Pune Vacancy 2021, Eligibility Status, Experiences, Age Limit, and other details before applying, for upcoming NCL Vacancy and updates on NCL Bharti, subscribe to Due Jobs.
Brief information – NCL Pune Recruitment 2021
Name of The Organization: The CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Pune
Name of The Recruitment: NCL Pune Recruitment 2021
Job Category: Sarkari jobs 2021
Total Job Vacancies: 08 Posts
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Application Type: Online (by email)
NCL Pune Vacancy 2021 Details
- Senior Project Associate (SPA): 01 Posts
- Project Associate I (PAI): 01 Posts
- Project Associate II (PAII): 04 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant (SAA): 02 Posts
- For Senior Project Associate – Candidates should have an MTech / MSc / BSMS degree or Bachelors degree in Engineering (B. E.) or Technology or Medicine degree from recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- Doctoral degree in Engineering / Technology / Science / MD / MS from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- For Project Associate I and Project Associate II – Masters in computer engineering or MCA / MCM / MCS from recognized university/institute or similar recognized software development degree with proven professional/technical experience.
- High proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- For Scientific Administrative Assistant – Bachelors degree in any discipline with diploma or one (01) year certificate course in computer maintenance / troubleshoot / hardware.
- Having sufficient knowledge and experience with gadgets and circuit boards for developing models.
- Four (04) years of experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organisations and services and sound working knowledge of MS-office and Scientific activities.
- Preference will be given to the candidates in data management, software development, and working experience in Git.
- To set up and install software, hardware, update OS & maintenance, provide services to the team, check software licensees, follow up within different departments, create meeting links, attend to hardware and software queries, etc.
- To assist in managing/carrying out administrative works.
- Provide support to the team in day-to-day routine works.
- Candidates should have enough experience in developing school level (up to 12th standard) PCMB experiments for students for demonstration purposes may apply.
- To upload, manage data & push to git, upload & maintain, troubleshoot, back end programming, etc.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 50 years.
- Age relaxation as per the CSIR-NCL Pune rules.
- Not applicable.
- Based on the shortlisting and online interview.
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000 + HRA per month.
- Project Associate I – Rs. 25,000 + HRA per month.
- Project Associate II – Rs. 28,000 + HRA per month.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- consolidated.
- Online application starts – 22/07/2021
- The last date for the online application – 08/08/2021
- Publication of shortlisted candidates – 16/08/2021
- Date for the online interview – 11.00 a.m. on 20/08/2021
How To Join CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Pune?
Eligible contestants who want to join CSIR-NCLPune can apply for CSIR-NCL Pune Recruitment 2021 in specified form made in excel-sheet and saved as pdf, the application may be sent by email to [email protected] (Dr. Wafia Masih) on or before August 08, 2021.