|NCL Bharti 2021 Apprentice Online Form|
NCL Bharti 2021 Apprentice Online Form: The Northern Coalfields Limited Office of General Manager (HRD) has been announced the Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22, which invites online applications from young, qualified, and dynamic Indian citizens to recruit a total of 1500 vacancies for the Apprenticeship in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric ), Electrician, Fitter, and Motor Mechanic for the year 2021-22 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 based on a contract for one (01) year at its various units in Madhya Pradesh (MP) and Uttar Pradesh (UP).
NCL Bharti 2021 Apprentice Online Form
Brief information – NCL Bharti 2021 Apprentice Online Form
NCL Vacancy 2021 Details
- Welder (Gas & Electric ): 100 Posts
- Electrician: 500 Posts
- Fitter: 800 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 100 Posts
- For Welder (Gas& Elect) – Candidate should have an 8th and ITI passed in Welder trade from MP or UP based Institute recognized by the SCVT/NCVT only.
- For Electrician / Fitter / Motor Mechanic – Candidate should have the 10th class and ITI passed in Electrician, Motor Mechanic, and Fitter trade from UP or MP based Institute recognized by the SCVT/NCVT only.
- The PWD candidates having less than 40% disability (permanent) are not eligible for reservation.
- Minimum age required – 16 years.
- Upper age limit – 24 years.
- Age is relaxable for deserving castes/categories according to the NCL rules.
- Not applicable (no fee).
- Based on the Merit List.
- As per the Northern Coalfields Limited rules.
- The NCL reserve the right of change in the seats of Apprenticeship training or to cancel.
- Only online applications will be considered.
- Candidate must follow other NCL Terms & Conditions.
- Online application starts – 10/06/2021
- The last date for the online application – 09/07/2021
How To Apply For NCL Apprentice Bharti 2021?
- Visit website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Register on the portal.
- Note down the Registration Number after a successful registration.
- Apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL’s official website http://nclcil.in.
- Uploaded required academic records.
- Submit the application.
- Take a print-out.
- Recent Color photograph.
- Self Signature.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- ITI Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 8th/10th class Mark sheet.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- PWDs Certificate (if applicable).
- Bank Account Details.
- T. C.