|NBE Assistant Recruitment 2021|
NBE Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification: NBEMS – The National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare inviting application from qualified Indian citizens to fill up a total of 42 vacancies for the Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Junior Accountant posts based on a permanent appointment.
NBE Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – NBE Assistant Recruitment 2021
NBEMS Vacancy Details 2021
- Senior Assistant: 08 Posts.
- Junior Assistant: 30 Posts.
- Junior Accountant: 04 Posts.
- Any degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized University or Institute.
- Senior Secondary Examination (SSC) pass from a sentral government / state govt. / education authority / UT administration recognised Board / Institute.
- Proficiency in the use of computers.
- Knowledge of basic software packages such as Windows, LAN Architecture, and Network Operating System.
- Bachelors degree (B.Sc.) with Maths or Statics.
- Degree in Commerce (B. Com.) from a govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Computer qualifications are essential.
- 03 years of experience in dealing with Accounts in any Govt. institution.
- Functional knowledge of computer-based accounting.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 27 years.
- Relaxation in age as per the NBE / Government of India rules for deserving categories.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally healthy.
- For UR / OBC – Rs. 1,500 + 18% GST.
- For SC / ST / PwD / Women – No fee (Nil).
- Payment mode – Online.
- The selection will be done through computer-based tests, skill tests, and merit lists.
- As per the NBE wages rules.
- The online application starts – 15/07/2021 (09:00 hrs).
- The last date (deadline) for the submission of the online application – 14/08/2021.
- Exam date, time, and place – This Will be intimated through the notice on the NBEMS official website.
- Date of CBT Exam – 20/09/2021.
How To Apply For NBE Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates can submit their applications online by visiting the NBEMS official website www.natboard.edu.in on or before 15th July 2021.
- Applicants are requested to present an online application without waiting for the deadline.
- Fill in the full information/details in the online application.
- Upload required academic certificates.
- Pay fee (if required).
- Take a print-out after the final submission of the online application.