MPSC Advertisement 2021 Published – Apply @www.mpsc.gov.in: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a new advertisement for MPSC Recruitment 2021-22 Notification just a few days ago and inviting applications from qualified candidates of Maharashtra State to recruit a total of 16 vacancies for the posts in Nephrology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Neurology, Urology, Paediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic-surgery, the last date for the online application is 26 August 2021.
MPSC Advertisement 2021 | MPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Eligible candidates from the state of Maharashtra who is interested in the MPSC Vacancy 2021 and wants to join MPSC as a Government Job career can apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2021-22 through the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission www.mpsc.gov.in after satisfying the required qualifications on or before August 26, 2021 candidates need to check MPSC Vacancy 2021 details, eligibility, exam date, syllabus, instructions, experience, age limit, Advertisement/Notification PDF, and other most important information before applying, join with us by subscribing to www.duejobs.com for the latest Sarkari Jobs, Bank Jobs, and more.
MPSC Recruitment 2021-22 – MPSC Advertisement 2021
|Name of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of The Recruitment||MPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs | MPSC 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||16 Posts|
MPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Posts / Subjects||Vacancies|
|Cardio Vascular and Thoracic-surgery||01|
- A super speciality postgraduate (PG Degree) qualification in M.Ch / DM / Super-specialty DNB in the concerned subject as per notification dated 01/11/2018 regulations.
- Broad specialty DNB / MS / MD in concerned subject as per the notification with two (02) years special tranning in respective Super specialty unit / department in a teaching Institution.
- Documentary proof of contribution to teaching, Clinical services, research, public health in concerned superspeciality.
- Work experience is duly certified by the head of unit or department.
- Associate Professor in the subject for three (03) years in an approved/permitted/recognized medical college or institution with three (03) Research publications.
- Applicants should have completed the MCI recognized basic course in Medical Education Technology.
- Should have completed the basic course in biomedical research from institution designated by MCI.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 55 years.
- Age relaxation as per the MPSC / Govt. rules.
- General – Rs. 779/-
- Backward Classes and Orphans – Rs. 449/-
- Payment mode – Online.
- The selection procedure for MPSC Recruitment 2021-22 will be based on the Educational Qualification, Experience, and Personal Interview.
- Payscale of Pay Matrix Level 14 Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
|Online Application Starts||06/08/2021|
|Last Date For The Online Application||26/08/2021|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2021?
Any qualified candidates who are a resident of Maharashtra state and interested in MPSC Vacancy 2021 details can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2021 through the Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s official website www.mpsc.gov.in, apply before the last date, 26 August 2021.