|MMRDA Recruitment 2021|
MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Latest Employment Notification: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, A Government of Maharashtra PSU has been published an employment notification recently accepting applications from qualified and energetic aspirants to fill up a total of 02 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager (P/Way) and Manager (Training) on a permanent basis.
MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Notification
MMRDA Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 Posts
- Manager (Training): 01 Posts
- Applicants should have a diploma or degree in Civil Engineering from a government-recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants should have a Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Mechanical / Civil or any other branch of Engineering relevant for Indian Railways or Metro Rail.
- Applicants should possess a full-time Post-graduate Degree / Diploma or MBA from a government-recognized University or Institute.
- The deserving candidates should have experience of longer than 25 years in P/Way maintenance while working in Metro Railway or Indian Railways.
- Applicants should have experience working as Senior Supervisor.
- Applicants should have experience of 07 years for diploma and 05 years for a degree in Metro Rail / Indian Railways in Track maintenance.
- The experience of operating among the major companies undertaking maintenance of Track in Indian Railways or Metro Rail.
- The nature of experience should be clearly indicated in the certificate of working for large companies.
- Minimum 05 years of experience of working in Indian Railway or Metro Railway in Maintenance or Operation out of which minimum 02 years of experience at the executive level.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in training schools/institutions and have shown training ability.
- Preference will also be given to candidates with working knowledge of Metro Rail Act and Rules, Electrical Act, Occupational Health and Safety, Quality, and Environmental Standards
- Only a full-time work experience certificate will be considered.
- Maximum age limit for Assistant Manager (P/Way) – 61 years.
- Maximum age limit for Manager (Training) – 43 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted in deserving cases.
- Not applicable.
- An appointment will be done on selection or deputation from Indian Railways or Metro Rail.
- Payscale of 7th CPC Rs. 56,100-1,77,500 – Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-.
- The last date for the online application – 14/06/2021.
How To Apply For MMRDA Manager Recruitment 2021?
- Get the application form from the MMRDA official website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Fill in the full essential details in the application form.
- Send the application form along with the scan attested copies of academic certificates to the link mentioned below.