MMRCL Bharti 2021 Apply Online for Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2021: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued an employment notification for the Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment for the year 2021-22. MMRCL invites online applications from qualified and effective candidates for the posts of General Manager (Accounts) and Deputy General Manager (Accounts) on the basis of regular and deputation to fill up a total of 02 vacancies.
MMRCL Bharti 2021 Apply Online – Notification Details
Brief information – MMRCL Bharti 2021
MMRCL Vacancy 2021 Details For General Manager
- General Manager (Accounts): 01 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Accounts): 01 Posts
- Applicant must be a regular full-time Graduate (Any degree holder) from a Government recognized university or institute.
- Full-Time MBA or Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with specialization in Finance from a reputed university or institute.
- Applicants must be Group “A” Service members of the Government of India in JAG.
- Holding 05 years experience in SAG or SG grade working or E6 or equivalent grade with IDA in level 13A or 13 of 7th CPC pay matrix.
- Executives working experience in PSU or CPSE or Autonomous Bodies.
- Applicants from private sector organizations should possess at least 10 years of aggregate experience at a senior level.
- Applicants should possess sound knowledge and experience in Project Accounting, Finalisation of Annual Accounts, Project Finance, Internal Financial Control, coordinating, and Auditing.
- Applicants should hold working experience in areas of Contract Management, Financial Statements, exposure, Corporate Accounting, Financial Management, Project Accounting, Multilateral / Bilateral Funding, Treasury Management, Taxation – Direct/ Indirect, and Corporate Governance.
- Applicants should possess working experience in Tender Evaluation, vetting of contracts / working knowledge & implementation of IND-AS, offers, Compliance of Companies Act, 2013, Risk Assessment, and Internal Financial Controls.
- Applicants should have working experience of dealing with auditors including CAG, project funding, and project appraisal including arranging/raising funds for projects from International sources / Domestic Banks or Financial Institutions.
- Applicants with functional experience in Metros / Railways / PSUs or other Government / Semi-Government will be preferred.
- Candidates with practical knowledge of Oracle Financials or ERP working expression under Computers & ERP will be preferred.
- General Manager maximum age limit – 55 years
- Deputy General Manager maximum age limit – 40 years
- Rest in age for deserving categories is as per the Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation rules.
- Not applicable
- The selection process is purely based on the eligibility/experience, shortlisting, and interview.
- For the above posts, only the candidates selected on regular basis will have to execute a surety bond of the stipulated amount of:
- 1) HOD Level- E8 Applicable Surety Bond of Rs. 3,00,000/- and Applicable Training cost of Rs. 43,000/- for the period of 03 years.
- 2) Dy. HOD Level E4 – E7 Applicable Surety Bond of Rs. 2,00,000/- and Applicable Training cost of Rs. 43,000/- for the period of 03 years.
- Please note that – The MMRCL Surety and Training Cost Recovery Bond Policy does not apply in the case of selection of the candidates based on deputation.
- Pay Scale, Allowances & Perquisites is as per the DPE / DOPT / GOI guidelines as applicable.
- The online registration starts – 10/05/2021 at 10:00 am.
- The last date for online registration – 25/06/2021 at 23:59 Hrs.