Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at www.loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021: The Parliament of India Lok Sabha Secretariat has advertised a Lok Sabha Consultant Recruitment 2021 notification and is accepting applications from eligible candidates to recruit a total of 11 vacancies for the posts of Social Media Marketing Consultant, Senior Content Writer / Media Analyst (Hindi), Junior Content Writer, Social Media Marketing Associate, and Events Manager Consultant in Lok Sabha Secretariat purely on a contractual basis for the year 2021-22.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Qualified candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Delhi can apply online for Lok Sabha Consultant Recruitment 2021 for various Consultant posts, applicants must validate the Lok Sabha Consultant Vacancy 2021, Qualification Status, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Experience, and other important details before applying, you can join us by subscribing to duejobs for updates and notifications about latest Government Jobs in New Delhi, Parliament Recruitment 2021, Lok Sabha Recruitment 2021, Parliament of India Recruitment 2021, loksabha.nic.in Recruitment 2021, and more.
Lok Sabha Consultant Recruitment 2021 (Parliament of India)
|Name of The Organization||Parliament of India Lok Sabha|
|Name of The Recruitment||loksabha.nic.in Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Type||In prescribed format|
Lok Sabha Consultant Vacancy 2021 Details
|Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant)||01|
|Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant)||01|
|Senior Content Writer / Media Analyst (Hindi)||01|
|Junior Content Writer (Hindi)||01|
|Junior Content Writer (English)||01|
|Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate)||05|
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Business Management, or Equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or Equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism / Political Science / Law / Hindi language.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Degree / 3-years Diploma in Hotel Management or Event Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Management.
Work Experiences and Skills
- Minimum 2-years experience in a reputed Hotel / Event Management company.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the Video, Photo, and Text Editing Tools.
- Minimum of 1-years Work Experience as a Content Writer / Media Analyst.
- Minimum age required – 22 years.
- Upper age limit – 58 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Not mentioned.
- The selection methods for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 for various Consultant posts are be based on the Personal Interview.
Lok Sabha Consultant Salary
- Consultants engaged in various professional positions in Lok Sabha are eligible for a monthly salary of R. 30000-65000/-
How To Apply For Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021?
Qualified candidates who are interested in Lok Sabha Consultant Vacancy 2021 should submit their applications in the prescribed format for the various Consultant posts and should attend the walk-in-interview, for more details on the date, time, and venue of the interview, keep visiting the official website of Lok Sabha official website at www.loksabha.nic.in.
|Application Starting Date||21/09/2021|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||11/10/2021|