KFRI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for KFRI Jobs 2021
KFRI Recruitment 2021: KSCSTE – Kerala Forest Research Institute has advertised the KFRI Project Assistant & Project Fellow Recruitment 2021 notification on its official website at www.kfri.res.in and requesting applications from qualified candidates to fulfill a total of 15 vacancies for the posts of Project Assistant and Project Fellow in KSCSTE – Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) An Institution of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment, Peechi, Kerala.
KFRI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Qualified candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Kerala can apply for KFRI Project Assistant & Project Fellow Recruitment 2021 and should attend the walk-in-interview; applicants are advised to confirm KFRI Vacancy 2021, Qualification Status, Eligibility Criteria, and Age Limit, etc. before applying, you can subscribe to DueJobs for the latest notifications and updates on the KFRI Project Assistant Job Vacancy 2021, KFRI Project Fellow Job Vacancy 2021, Kerala Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2021, Jobs in Kerala, Jobs in Kerala for Freshers, Kerala Job Vacancy 2021, Urgent Jobs in Kerala, and more.
KFRI Project Assistant & Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Kerala Forest Research Institute|
|Name of The Recruitment||KFRI Job Vacancy 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Job Location||Peechi, Kerala|
|Last Date||05 & 06 Oct 2021|
KFRI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
KFRI Educational Qualifications
- Project Assistant – The candidate should hold a first-class Graduate Degree in Forestry / Botany / Zoology / Sociology / Environmental Science from a recognized University or Institution.
- Project Fellow – First-class Post Graduate Degree in Ecology, Botany, and Environmental Science / Integrated BS-MS in Biological Science.
- First-class Post Graduate Degree in Remote Sensing / Sociology / Life Science / Environmental Science / Applied Economics / Environmental Economics / Ecological Economics.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 36 years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Not applicable.
- The selection procedure for KFRI Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Project Assistant and Project Fellow will be based on the walk-in interviews.
KFRI Job Salary
- Project Assistant – Rs. 19,000/- per month.
- Project Fellow – Rs. 22,00/- per month.
How To Apply For KFRI Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates who are interested in KFRI Job Vacancy 2021 should attend the walk-in-interview on the 5th and 6th of October 2021 at 10:00 AM at Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) Kerala, Peechi, Thrissur.
|Project Fellow Interview Date||05/10/2021|
|Project Assistant Interview Date||06/10/2021|