JNARDDC Nagpur Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021: The Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Mines, Govt of India, has published an advertisement (Advt No 02/2021) with complete terms & conditions on 31st July 2021 inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill a total of 04 vacancies for the posts of Scientific Assistant on a permanent basis, the last date for submission of online applications is 24 August 2021.
JNARDDC Nagpur Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
Qualified candidates who want to join the Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre can apply online for the JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 by visiting the JNARDDC’s official website www.jnarddc.gov.in on or before 24 August 2021 candidates must follow the terms & conditions and should have the required qualifications prescribed by the JNARDDC, check all details like JNARDDC vacancy 2021, experiences, eligibility, qualifications, age limit, and other details below, for upcoming government jobs, freejobalert, subscribe to www.duejobs.com.
Brief information – JNARDDC Nagpur Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre|
|Name of The Recruitment||JNARDDC Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
JNARDDC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Scientific Assistant – II||01|
|Scientific Assistant – I||01|
- Candidates should have a B. Sc. degree or diploma in Engineering / Technology of three (03) years duration or Equivalent.
- Graduate (Any degree) with typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Certificate in computers.
- Candidates should hold three (03) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 30 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per the JNARDDC rules.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- Unreserved / OBC / Other – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates – No fee (exempted)
- Payment mode – Online.
- The selection process for the posts of Scientific Assistant and Junior Assistant will be based on the two rounds, Round 1 (Skills / Trade Test) and Round 2 (Written Test).
- Selected candidates are eligible for the monthly salary of Pay Matrix Level as per 7th CPC Rs. 19,000 – 92,300/-
|Online Application Starts||31/07/2021|
How To Apply For JNARDDC Nagpur Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates who are interested in JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 can apply for the posts of Scientific Assistant – II, Scientific Assistant – I, and Junior Assistant online by visiting the e Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre’s official website www.jnarddc.gov.in on or before August 24, 2021.