|Jharkhand Remand Home Recruitment Form 2021|
Jharkhand Remand Home Recruitment Form 2021 Apply Online: The District Social Welfare Officer (Samaj Kalyan Shakha) of District Collectorate Hazaribagh issued an advertisement for the Hazaribagh NIC In recruitment 2021 Notification invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to fill a total of 03 vacancies for the posts of Warden, Teacher, and Storekeeper cum Accountant based on a contract under the Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) for the year 2021-22.
Jharkhand Remand Home Recruitment Form 2021
Brief information – Jharkhand Remand Home Recruitment Form 2021
Remand Home Vacancy 2021 Details
- Warden: 01 Posts
- Teacher: 01 Posts
- Storekeeper cum Accountant: 01 Posts
- For Warden – The candidate should hold a Graduation degree in any discipline.
- For Teacher – The candidate should have a Graduation degree or Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) / B.ed / TET.
- For Storekeeper cum Accountant – The candidate must have a B. com. graduate degree.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per the Govt/District Collectorate Hazaribagh rules.
- Not applicable.
- Based on the Merit List and percentage of the marks obtained in Matriculation, SSC, and Graduation.
- Warden – Rs. 16,188/-
- Teacher – Rs. 17,640/-
- Storekeeper cum Accountant – Rs. 15,123
- Application starts – 05/07/2021
- The last date for receipt of the application – 18/07/2021
- The contract is going to be valid for one (01) year only.
- The contract is going to be extended as per the condition.
- The contract will be terminated at any stage of the appointment if the candidate is found guilty.
- There will be no permanent placement.
- There will be no post-transfer.
- The candidate must follow the District Collectorate Hazaribagh rules & regulations/Terms & Conditions.
How To Apply For Jharkhand Remand Home Recruitment Form 2021?
- The candidate can apply in the prescribed form by visiting the Jharkhand Govt Job Portal www.recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Candidates can apply for more the one (01) post separately.
- Submit the academic certificates and other educational records along with the application form.
- The matriculation mark sheet and board certificate.
- HSC mark sheet and board certificate.
- Degree (Graduation) mark sheet.
- Domicile certificate of Jharkhand State.
- Caste certificate.