IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply for Apprenticeship: IREL (India) Limited Mumbai, a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking has recently published an IREL (India) Recruitment 2021 notification and requesting applications from eligible, talented, energetic, and dynamic candidates to fulfill a total of 56 Trade Apprentice vacancies for Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Tradesman Trainee (ITI), Junior Supervisor, and Personal Secretary posts at various Offices / Units / Projects of Indian Rare Earths Limited across India, the last date to apply online (deadline) is 15 October 2021.
IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online
Eligible candidates who are waiting for IREL Apprenticeship 2021 can apply for IREL (India) Recruitment 2021 online on or before 15th Oct 2021 by visiting Indian Rare Earths Limited official website www.irel.co.in, applicants must confirm IREL Vacancy 2021, Eligibility, Qualification Status, Age Limit, etc. or download IREL Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF before applying, stay updated with us by subscribing to DueJobs for upcoming updates on IREL Recruitment 2021, Apprenticeship, IREL Bharti 2021, Trade Apprentice Recruitment, Trainee Jobs, IREL Apprenticeship 2021 Notification, Vacancy Updates, and more.
Indian Rare Earths Ltd. – IREL Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Name of The Recruitment||IREL Bharti 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||54 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
IREL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Details
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||07|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||06|
|Diploma Trainee (Technical)||18|
|Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha)||01|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||20|
- Graduate Trainee (Finance) – Applicants should have a CMA intermediate or CA intermediate / Graduation Degree in Commerce from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
- Graduate Trainee (HR) – Applicants should have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
- Diploma Trainee (Technical) – Applicants should have a three (03) years Diploma in Mining / Electrical / Chemical / Mechanical / Civil Engineering from an Institution recognized by AICTE or equivalent.
- Junior Supervisor (Rajbhasha) – Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized University with English as a compulsory or optional subject or as the medium of the exam at the degree level.
- One (01) years relevant post qualification work experience.
- Personal Secretary – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with English as a compulsory or optional subject or as the medium of the exam at the degree level.
- Tradesman Trainee (ITI) – SSC or equivalent from a Board recognized by the State or Central Government with ITI certificate / NAC with two (02) years of experience in the relevant trade.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per the IREL rules.
- General / Unreserved – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / ESM / PwBD and Women candidates – Nil (No fee).
- Payment Mode – Online.
- The selection methods for IREL (India) Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice in various trades of Finance, Mining, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Rajbhasha, and ITI are based on the Written Test, Skill Test, Trade Test, Computer Proficiency Test, and Psychometric Test (Computer Based Test).
Written Test Centres
- The scale of pay Rs. 25000-44000/-
How To Apply For IREL Recruitment 2021?
Qualified aspirants who are interested in IREL Apprenticeship 2021 can apply online for trade Apprentice recruitment by visiting the Indian Rare Earths Limited’s official website before the last date15 October 2021.