Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2021 Notification: The Indian Navy Government of India has advertised an Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification recently and invites applications from qualified, young, unmarried, and dynamic men & women candidates to recruit a total of 181 vacancies for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer on a probation basis at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2021 Notification PDF
Qualified men and women candidates who are waiting for Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 can apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2021 and join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commission Officer, applicants are advised to read complete instructions, guidelines, and rules & regulations before applying, you can download Notification PDF for more information, subscribe to duejobs for latest updates on the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Female, Join Indian Navy 2021, Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF, Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2021 Notification PDF Download, Last Date, Eligibility, Qualification, Registration & Login, etc.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2021 Details
|Name of The Organization||Join Indian Navy | Government of India|
|Name of The Recruitment||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||181 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2021 Details
|General Service [GS (X)] / Hydro Cadre||45|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||04|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||27|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||34|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12|
Educational Qualification For Navy SSC Officer Recruitment
- Applicants should have a BE / B. Tech degree in any discipline from AICTE recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants must have a minimum of sixty percent (60%) aggregate marks in Class X and XII with a minimum of sixty percent (60%) marks in English in Class X or Class XII.
- MBA with First Class.
- BSc / BCom / BSc (IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Logistics / Finance / Supply Chain Management / Material Management.
- MCA / MSc (IT) with First Class.
- First Class in MSc (Maths / Operational Research / Physics / Applied Physics) with BSc (Physics / Maths).
- MA (History).
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 24 years.
- Age relaxation as per the Indian Navy rules.
- Not mentioned.
- The selection procedure for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Shortlisting, Merit List, and SSB Interview.
- The period of probation for officers of all branches/cadres is two (02) years.
- As per the Indian Navy rules.
|Last Date To Apply Online||05/10/2021|
|Interview Date||Will be informed|
How To Apply For Indian Navy SSC Officer Bharti 2021?
Eligible male & female candidates who want to join the Indian Navy can apply online for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Recruitment 2021 by visiting the Join Indian Navy Government of India official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in between 21 September 2021 to 5 October 2021.