|Indian Army Female Bharti 2021|
Indian Army Female Bharti 2021 Online Form: The Indian Army Government of India has published the recruitment notification for the enrolment of soldier general duty (Women Military Police), accepting applications from eligible female Indian candidates to fill up a total of 100 Soldier General Duty posts based on a permanent appointment for the year 2021-22, Information about the last date and location of the recruitment rally will be given through proper channel in due course. Subscribe to Due Jobs for the latest updates on the Indian Army Recruitment 2021-22.
Indian Army Female Bharti 2021 Apply Online
Qualified female candidates willing to join the Indian Army can register themself online for the Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) Vacancy 2021-22. Women candidates interested in Army Bharti should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements of the Indian Army before enrolling online. Online registration is mandatory and will be operational from 6th June 2021 to 20th July 2021. candidates should reach the location on the given date and time as mentioned in the notification, the Army Recruitment Rallies 2021 are organized to be held in Belgaum, Ambala, Lucknow, Pune, Shillong, and Jabalpur.
Brief Information – Indian Army Female Bharti 2021
Name of The Organization: Indian Army Government of India.
Name of The Recruitment: Women Army Bharti 2021.
Job Category: Sarkari Army Jobs.
Total Job Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Job Location: Across India.
Application Type: Online registration.
Women Military Police Vacancy 2021 Details
- Soldier General Duty: 100 Posts.
- Female applicants should have a minimum Matriculation (10th class) pass.
- For Gorkhas (Indian & Nepalese): Class 10th simple pass.
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Height – 152 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age according to the Indian Army Medical Standards.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit/healthy and free from any disability.
- Any candidate will be rejected as UNFIT if the external physical examination is predominantly masculine.
- Any candidate who has undergone gender reassignment surgery will be unfit.
- The candidates who are selected must appear for a medical test during the recruitment rally.
- Any female candidate will be disqualified/unfit if found to be pregnant.
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Run.
- Long Jump 10 Feet.
- High Jump 3 Feet.
|Women Army Bharti Physical Fitness Test 2021|
- Minimum age – 17 ½ years.
- Upper age limit – 21 years.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable up to 30 yrs of age for the deserving categories.
- The selection of suitable contestants is based on the Written Examination and Merit List.
- Admit cards will be sent through registered email.
Army Rally Center (Indian Army Female Bharti 2021)
- Belgaum, Ambala, Lucknow, Pune, Shillong, and Jabalpur.
- As per the Indian Army rules.
- Online registration – 06/06/2021.
- The last date for online registration – 20/07/2021.
How Can I Apply For Indian Army Female Bharti 2021?
- Eligible female candidates can apply/register online through the Indian Army Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully before online registration.
- Fill in the complete necessary details in the online application.
- Attach all required academic certificates.
- Submit the online application.
For quires and questions regarding Indian Army Female Bharti 2021, please comment below.