IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Junior Assistant: The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, previously recognized as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad has advertised an IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 Notification recently, IIT inviting applications from qualified Indian Nationals for an appointment for the posts of Junior Assistant, a total of 73 vacancies will be filled permanently for the year 2021-22 during this recruitment process.
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
Eligible aspirants who want to join IIT Dhanbad can apply online for the posts of Junior Assistant through ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 by visiting the Indian Institute of Technology’s (IIT) official website www.iitism.ac.in on or before 04 December 2021 after satisfying all required educational qualifications as prescribed by the IIT ISM Dhanbad, applicants are requested to check ISM Dhanbad Vacancy 2021 details, qualification specifications, experiences, age limit, and other important information before applying, for upcoming Sarkari jobs, freejobalert, updates on IIT Bharti 2021, subscribe to www.duejobs.com.
Brief information – IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad|
|Name of The Recruitment||IIT ISM Recruitment 2021 | ISM Dhanbad Vacancy|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||73 Posts|
|Job Location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand|
ISM Dhanbad Vacancy 2021 Details
Note: Two (02) posts are reserved for Divyang persons (Handicaped) and two (02) posts will be filled on compassionate grounds.
- Candidates should have a Bachelors’s Degree in any discipline (Any Graduate) from a recognized university or institute.
- Proficiency in the use of a type of computer office applications, MS-Word, Excel, Power-point.
- Having typing speed of either fourty (40) words per minut in English or thirty-five (35) words per minut in Hindi on computers.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 30 years.
- Age is relaxable as per the IIT ISM Dhanbad rules.
- For General / UR / OBC / Other – Rs. 500/-
- For ST / SC / Ex-Servicemen / Divyang and Female candidates – No fee (Nil)
- Payment mode – Through the SBI collect link available on the website of the IIT Dhanbad.
- The selection process for the posts of Junior Assistant in IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Part-A: Screening Test, Part-B: Trade Test, and Part-C: Main Examination (Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
- After the selection, candidates are eligible for a monthly salary of Pay Level-3/ as per the IIT ISM rules.
How To Apply For IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2021?
Qualified candidates who are interested in IIT Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Junior Assistant can apply online by visiting the IIT’s official website on or before December 04, 2021.
|Last date for the online application||04/12/2021|