|IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification|
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification: The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Department of Atomic Energy has been announced the latest notification recently inviting applications from qualified Indian citizens for the recruitment of the Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, and Various Other posts through the IGCAR official website www.igcar.gov.in, during the IGCAR Recruitment 2021, a total of 337 vacant posts will be appointed.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification (Apply Online)
Brief information – IGCAR Recruitment 2021 Notification
IGCAR Vacancy 2021 Details
- Scientific Officer / E: 01 Posts
- Technical Officer / E: 01 Posts
- Scientific Officer / D: 03 Posts
- Technical Officer / C: 41 Posts
- Technician / B (Crane Operator): 01 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III: 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 08 Posts
- Driver OG: 02 Posts
- Security Guard: 02 Posts
- Work Assistant / A: 20 Posts
- Canteen Attendant: 15 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – I: 68 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – II: 171 Posts
- Ph. D. in metallurgical engineering or material engineering with B. Tech. or M. Sc. from a government recognized University or Institute.
- Ph. D. in Physics or Electronics with Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in Physics.
- Master of Science in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) and M. E. or Master of Technology in Electronics.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B. E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) in chemicals from a government recognized University or Institute.
- Ph. D. in the area of Ionising or Non-Ionising based imaging NDE.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with the Science and Maths or Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) plus Crane Operation certificate from a recognized Institute or Board.
- Applicants should have a min. of 04 years of post-doctoral research experience in the department of advanced electron microscopy.
- Experience in multiphase computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
- Applicants should have a mini. 09 years experience after getting the essential eligibility.
- Exposure to modeling of the multiphase system.
- Prior experience in high performance in the determination of particle or drop size distribution.
- Programming skills in MATLAB and C++.
- Have a good publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 03 years of Device Fabrication experience.
- Experience in finite element models.
- Experience in imaging NDE in general and analysis of imaging data sets.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age limit – 40 years.
- Age is relaxable for the deserving categories/caste.
- EXSM / SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates – No application fee (Nil).
- The application fee for the General Candidates is as below.
- For Technical Officer / E & C and Scientific Officer / E & D – Rs.300/-.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category – I – Rs. 200/-.
- For Other Posts – Rs. 100/-.
- The selection of suitable contestants will be purely based on the written examination and personal interview.
- Payscale of Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 78,800/-
- The last date for the online application – 03/06/2021
- The last date for the online application (extended for PWD candidates only) – 31/07/2021
- Exam Date – will be announced on IGCAR’s website.