|ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021|
ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021 Project Associate Job Notification: The Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai has published a detailed notification inviting online applications from qualified aspirants for the posts of Project Associate-1 & Project Associate-2 (previously referred to as JRF and SRF).
ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2021
ICT Mumbai Placements 2021 Details
- Project Associate-1: 05 Posts
- Project Associate-2: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification & Eligibility for ICT Project Associate Vacancy
- M. Chem. Eng. or Equivalent.
- M. Chem. Eng.
- Eligible contestants in CSIR-UGC-NET or GATE / GPAT or related examination directed by any central government authority or agency.
- If you are not eligible as per the above specifications, you are allowed to the following fellowship: Project Associate-I.
- Desirable experience in the synthesis of drugs/pharmaceuticals/purification and chemicals.
- Masters (M. E.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Equivalent.
- M. Tech. (Pharm. Chem. Tech.) / M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry) / M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) / M. Tech. (Green Tech.) or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Biological Sciences.
- M. Sc. Or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of flow chemistry.
- Masters (M. E.) in Bioprocessing Technology / Biochemical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Not mentioned.
- Not applicable.
- Based on the shortlisting, and interview.
- Project Associate-1: Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA
- Project Associate-2: Rs. 35,000 + 24% HRA
- The last date for the online application – 25/05/2021 at 05:00 pm.