ICMR Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online For Nursing Jobs & Other: The ICMR – National Institute of Virology (NIV) Pune has announced ICMR Recruitment 2021 Notification recently ICMR – NIV inviting applications from qualified, young, and dynamic candidates to recruit a total of 53 vacancies for the posts of Project Research Scientist, Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Nursing Support, Project Research Associate, Project Economist Evaluation Specialist, and Project Technical Support purely on a temporary contract basis at ICMR – National Institute of Virology (NIV) Pune, the last date for ICMR Recruitment 2021 Pune is 13 August 2021.
ICMR Recruitment 2021 Notification
Eligible aspirants who are interested in ICMR Recruitment 2021 Notification can apply online by visiting the ICMR Recruitment portal or ICMR’s official website www.icmr.nic.in and the National Institute of Virology’s official website www.niv.co.in on or before 13 August 2021, candidates are requested to check the vacancy information, qualification status, experiences, age limit, and various other details before applying, subscribe to Due Jobs for updates on ICMR Recruitment 2021 Pune, upcoming government jobs notification, and freejobalert.
Brief information – ICMR Recruitment 2021 Notification
Name of The Organization: The CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory Pune
Name of The Recruitment: ICMR Recruitment 2021 Pune Apply Online
Job Category: Medical jobs 2021
Total Job Vacancies: 53 Posts
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Application Type: Online
ICMR NIV Pune Vacancy 2021 Details
|Project Research Scientist||06|
|Project Senior Research Fellow||06|
|Project Nursing Support||03|
|Project Research Associate||01|
|Project Economist Evaluation Specialist||01|
|Project Technical Support||36|
- For Project Research Scientist – Candidates should hold a first (1st) Class Masters Degree in Life science, Specialization required in Virology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics.
- 2nd Class M. Sc. in above subjects with Ph. D Degree.
- 2nd Class Masters Degree with Ph. D. in relevant subject.
- MBBS Degree with one-year Research / Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology / Pathology / PSM.
- For Project Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science.
- For Project Research Associate – Ph. D. / MS (Biotechnology / Bioinformatics) or equivalent.
- For Project Economist Evaluation Specialist – Masters in Health Economics / Public Health / Community Medicine / Economics with specialization in Healthcare Costing, Economic Evaluation.
- For Project Nursing Support – Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery (GNM), B.Sc. Nursing, or equivalent.
- Registered nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council.
- For Project Technical Support – Graduate in Life Sciences – specialization required in Virology / Anthropology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry.
- For Project Technical Support-I – 12th pass in Science subjects.
- Two (02) years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one (01) year DMLT.
- B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 03 years experience.
- Additional Post Doctoral Research / Teaching experience.
- 03 years of research, teaching, health economics, and design & development experience.
- Experience in Phlebotomy / Blood Collection.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age required – 45 years.
- Relaxation in age as per the ICMR rules.
- Not applicable
- Based on the National level examinations.
- Rs. 18,000 – 70,000/- per month.
How To Apply For ICMR Recruitment 2021 Pune?
Deserving candidates can apply online by visiting the ICMR Recruitment portal or ICMR’s official website www.icmr.nic.in and the National Institute of Virology’s official website www.niv.co.in before 13 August 2021 and send the printout / hard copy of the duly signed application without any enclosures (certificates/documents) to the address given below.
Correspondence address for the application
ICMR – National Institute of Virology,
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Camp Pune – 411001.
|Last date for the online application||13/08/2021|