|IBM Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Notification|
IBM Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Notification: The Indian Bureau of Mines under the Ministry of Mines has recently announced the recruitment notification, the IBM accepting applications from officers of the various government departments to fill up a total of 02 vacant posts of Chief Controller on a deputation basis for the period of 03 years, candidates will be appointed by the short-term contract, subscribe to Due Jobs for additional updates on the Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2021.
IBM Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Online Registration
Brief information – IBM Nagpur Recruitment 2021 Notification
IBM Nagpur Vacancy Details 2021
- Chief Controller: 02 Posts
- Holding analogous posts regularly in the parent organization or department.
- Applicant should have 03 years of duty in the grade distributed after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level 14 or equivalent.
- The applicant should be an officer of the Central Government or an officer under the State Government or public sector undertakings or Universities or Union territory administration or recognized research institutions or statutory organizations or autonomous bodies.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Technology or Engineering (B. E. / M. E.) in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognized University or Institute.
- Departmental officers in feeder grade with the direct line of promotion are not eligible.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 16 to 18 years of experience in core mining activity.
- Experience in a managerial position in metalliferous mines.
- Experience of government department related to mines and minerals.
- Maximum age limit – 58 years.
- No fee.
- Based on the deputation.
- Payscale of Level-15 in the pay matrix of Rs. 1,82,200 – Rs. 2,24,100/-.
- The last date for receipt of the application – 10/07/2021.