HURL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 513 Non-Executives Vacancy: The Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) a joint venture company organized by the NTPC Limited (NTPC), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), and Coal India Limited (CIL) with Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) and Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL).
The HURL has advertised a recruitment notification of 513 Non-Executives Vacancy (Junior Engineer Assistant, Store Assistant, Junior Lab Assistant, Quality Assistant, and various other vacancies) at Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Sindri (Jharkhand), and Barauni (Bihar) on a probation basis for the year 2021-22.
HURL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Those candidates who are interested in HURL Vacancy 2021 details and satisfy all eligibility and qualification requirements prescribed by Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited can apply online for Non-Executives posts by visiting HURL’s official website www.hurl.net.in before the last date, 16 August 2021, vacancy details, qualification conditions, exam date, experience, age limit, and other information are provided below, subscribe to www.duejobs.com for the latest Government Job notification, Freejobalert, Sarkari Jobs, and more.
HURL Vacancy 2021 – HURL Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited|
|Name of The Recruitment||HURL Non-Executives Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||513 Posts|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Sindri (Jharkhand) & Barauni (Bihar)|
HURL Vacancy 2021 Details
|Offsite & Utilities||45|
|Finance & Accounts||12|
|Urea Product Handling||30|
|Environment & Quality Control||36|
|Quality Assurance & Inspection||12|
- Applicants should have a three (03) years full-time Diploma in Chemical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University.
- Three (03) years full-time Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised Indian University/Institute.
- Applicants should have a full-time Degree in B. A. / B. Sc. / B. Com. from a recognised Indian University/Institute.
- Full-time Degree in B. Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics from a recognised Indian University/Institute.
- Applicants should hold a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per the HURL rules.
- Non-refundable application fee – Rs. 300/-
- Payment mode – Online.
- The selection procedure for the posts of Non-Executives in Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) will be based on the Computer-based-test (CBT).
Non-Executives Salary (HURL)
|Grades||CTC p. a.|
|Minimum Experience 05 years||Average 4.1 Lakhs|
|Minimum Experience 10 years||Average 4.9 Lakhs|
|Minimum Experience 15 years||Average 5.8 Lakhs|
Read also: IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Starting date to apply online||03/08/2021|
|Last date for apply online||16/08/2021|
|HURL Exam Date||Will be informed|
How To Apply For HURL Recruitment 2021?
Only Indian nationals/citizens are eligible to apply, the candidate should ensure that he/she meets the eligibility standards, number of vacancies may vary, eligible candidates who are interested in non-executive positions can apply online through HURL’s website only www.hurl.net.in.