Govt Jobs in Gondia 2021 – Walk-in-Interview For Medical Officer Jobs: The District Selection Committee and Office of District Collector Gondia has published a Collector Office Gondia Recruitment 2021 Notification recently and inviting applications from eligible candidates holding MBBS and BAMS degree for Walk-in-Interview for a total of 17 vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer on a purely contractual basis for the year 2021-22.
Govt Jobs in Gondia 2021 Walk-in-Interview
Any qualified candidates possessing MBBS and BAMS degrees who are interested in the posts of Medical Officer can apply for Collector Office Gondia Recruitment 2021 and can appear for walk-in-interview on Thursday 05 August 2021 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Office of District Collector Gondia the vacancies in the District Rural Hospitals and Prathamik Arogya Kendra (primary health centers) in Gondia district are as follows, for the latest & upcoming Govt Jobs in Gondiya 2021 and Arogya Vibhag Bharti, subscribe to DueJobs.
Brief information – Govt Jobs in Gondia 2021 (Medical Officer Jobs)
|Name of The Organization||District Collector Gondia|
|Name of The Recruitment||Collector Office Gondia Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs | Arogya Vibhag Bharti|
|Total Job Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Job Location||Gondia, Maharashtra|
Collector Office Gondia Vacancy 2021 Details
|District Rural Hospital||05|
|Prathamik Arogya Kendra||12|
- Candidates should have an MBBS or BAMS degree from an Institute or University recognized by the Govt of India.
- Candidates should possess the required experiences as per the District Collector Office Gondia rules.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 58 years.
- Not applicable.
- The selection procedure for the posts of Medical Officer for Collector Office Gondia Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Walk-in-Interview.
Salary (Monthly honorarium)
- For MBBS – Rs. 80,000 for tribal area and Rs. 75,00 for other areas.
- For BAMS – Rs. 45,000 for tribal area and Rs. 40,00 for other areas.
How To Apply For Collector Office Gondia Medical Job 2021?
Qualified candidates having MBBS and BAMS degrees can attend the walk-in-interview along with academic records on August 05, 2021, from 10:00, am to 12:00 pm at the District Collector Office Gondia.
|Date for Interview||05/08/2021|