|GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021|
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurse Vacancy Apply Online: The Government Medical College and Associated Hospital, Jammu have recently published medical employment notifications for the posts of Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Est Anesthesia Technician, OT Technician, and Pharmacist on a contract basis initially for a period of three (03) months.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Latest Medical Job Notification
Brief information – Government Medical College and Hospital Jammu Recruitment 2021
GMC Jammu Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Junior Staff Nurse: 100 Vacancies.
- Laboratory Assistant: 30 Vacancies.
- Anesthesia Technician: 30 Vacancies.
- Pharmacist: 30 Vacancies.
- OT Technician: 30 Vacancies.
Educational Qualification / Eligibility for Government Medical College Jammu Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should be a resident/domicile of Union Territory (UT) of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Junior staff nurse training / B.Sc. Nursing certificate from a government nursing SMF or any other accredited institution, or matriculation with Diploma in Junior Staff Nurse training.
- Matriculation pass with Lab Assistant Training diploma/certificate.
- 12(10+2) pass with Science stream or above qualification with Diploma in Anesthesia Assistant Course / Degree in Anesthesia from any recognized institute or SMF.
- 12(10+2) pass with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
- Matriculation pass with Theatre Assistant Training diploma/certificate from SMF or any other recognized institute.
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 45 years.
- Age is relaxable for deserving category/caste as per the rules of the GMC and Hospital, Jammu.
- Not applicable
- The criteria for the selection will be under the criteria of the National Health Mission.
- Junior Staff Nurse – Rs. 14,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 12,000/-
- Anesthesia Technician – Rs. 12,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 12,000/-
- OT Technician – Rs. 12,000/-
- Last date to apply – 15/05/2021
How To Apply For GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants should be Dqmicile of UT ef l&K.
- Applicants must satisfy all of the eligibility criteria set by the Government Medical College (GMC) & Associated Hospital, Jammu.
- Applications in the prescribed format should be submitted through Registered Post / Speed Post / should be delivered in person to the following address.
Address for the application