ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 65 Posts: The Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy ECIL has declared an ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification and inviting applications from dynamic, young, and result-oriented candidates to recruit a total of 21 vacancies for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, and Junior Artisan on a contractual basis for a period of two (02) years through ECIL Walk in Interview 2021 at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Any qualified candidates who want to join the Electronics Corporation of India Limited as a career in the Government Job Sector can apply online for ECIL Recruitment 2021 by filling the ECIL Application Form 2021 and appear in ECIL Walk in Interview 2021, for more info, visit the ECIL official website www.ecil.co.in aspirants need to check ECIL Vacancy 2021 details, Eligibility Criteria, Experiences, Age Limit, etc. before Walk in Interview.
ECIL Careers 2021 – ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of The Recruitment||ECIL Recruitment 2021 | ECIL Careers 2021|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Tarapur / Kaiga / Kudankulam / Kota / Hyderabad, Telangana|
ECIL Vacancy 2021 Details
- For Technical Officer – Candidates should have a first-class Engineering Degree (Full-time) in Electronics and communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Tele-Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / IT from any recognized Institution or University.
- One (01) year post qualification experience in the field of MySQL, Java, and Postgress, etc.
- For Scientific Assistant – A first class Diploma (Full-time) in Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
- One (01) year post qualification experience in relevant field.
- For Junior Artisan – Candidates should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Computers / Electronics / Instrumentation / Radio & TV.
- One (01) year post qualification experience in the field of Electronics / Testing & Maintenance of Pneumatic / Instrumentation Systems / Computers / Communication Gadgets.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 30 years.
- Age relaxation as per the ECIL rules.
- Not applicable.
The mode of selection for ECIL Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, and Junior Artisan will be based on the Written Test, Trade Test, and Walk-in-Interview.
- Consolidated contract Pay of Rs. 18,564 – 23,000/- per months.
How To Apply For ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates who are interested in ECIL Careers 2021 can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021 and attend a walk-in-interview on the date, time, and venue given below.
|For all posts||Mumbai / Tarapur / Kaiga||28/08/2021|
|For all posts||Kudankulam||31/08/2021|
|Scientific Assistant||Kota / Narora||06/09/2021|
Location For Interview
- Mumbai / Tarapur – 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai – 400 028.
- Kaiga – No. 1/1, 2nd floor, LIC Building, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560 003.
- Kudankulam – Panagal Building, Ground Floor, IA, Jeenis Road, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015.
- Kota / Narora – D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028.