DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), Maharashtra, has recently published a new notification on DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 on the official website. DVET will fill 25 vacancies for the positions of Young Professional Fellows at the Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation, Government of Maharashtra. Interested candidates can apply for various vacancies.
DVET Recruitment 2022 Maharashtra Apply Online
Excellent job opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for government jobs in Maharashtra; Apply against the fellow’s job vacancy, check and confirm the vacancy details and other information before applying. Download the notification pdf through the below link for more info.
DVET Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||DVET Maharashtra|
|Name of The Recruitment||DVET Gov Jobs 2022|
|Job Category||ITI Jobs 2022|
|Total Job Vacancies||25|
DVET Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Office||Vacancies|
|Secretariate of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation||02|
|Commissionerate of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation||02|
|Maharashtra State Skill Development Society||02|
|Maharashtra State Innovation Society||03|
|Directorate of Vocational Education and Training||02|
|Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education Examination||02|
|Maharashtra State Skills University||10|
|Media & Communication Fellow||02|
DVET Maharashtra Jobs – Educational Qualifications
- Graduation or Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent verbal skills, interpersonal skills, written skills, good time management, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Data Analytics, Data Visualization, etc.
- Relevant experience.
- Minimum – 18 Years.
- Maximum – 35 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- The selection will be based on the shortlisting and personal interview.
DVET Salary 2022
- The monthly salary of Young Professional (YP) Fellows is Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- pm.
|Interview||Will be informed|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Recruitment||Click Here|
|10Th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
1457 Vacancy – Last Date 07-09-2022
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra, has advertised a DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF and invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Craft Instructor. DVET will fill a total of 1457 Govt ITI Instructor (Group-C) vacancies in the various division of the state.
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Job seekers who are looking for Govt ITI Jobs in Maharashtra can apply online for DVET Vacancy 2022 for the posts of ITI Instructor; But before that, download the DVET Recruitment 2022 notification pdf and read it carefully, check the vacancy details, eligibility, salary, qualification, age limit, and other information regarding DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022.
You can bookmark our website www.duejobs.com or download the android app for updates regarding DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022, Govt ITI Jobs in Maharashtra, DVET Recruitment 2022, DVET Bharti 2022, ITI Teacher Jobs, NMK, ITI Instructor Jobs, ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022, DVET Online Application, DVET ITI Registration, DVET Careers 2022, Engineering Jobs, ITI Teacher Job in Maharashtra, FreeJobAlert, ITI Jobs for Females, ITI Jobs for Sportspersons, Sarkari Result, ITI Jobs for Ex-Serviceman, and more.
ITI Instructor Recruitment Maharashtra 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||DVET Maharashtra|
|Name of The Recruitment||DVET Recruitment 2022|
|Job Category||Govt ITI Instructor Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||1457|
|Job Location||Across Maharashtra|
DVET ITI Instructor Vacancy 2022 Details
DVET ITI Instructor Jobs – Educational Qualification
- ITI Certificate.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology from the Board of Tech. Examinations, Bombay, or it’s equivalent.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination Passed with Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant trade from the National Council for training in Vocational Trades or equivalent.
- National Trade Certificate in relevant trade.
- Trade Certificate in respective trade.
- Candidates from Defence Service have basic qualifications and possess a Trade Certificate and two years of experience in the respective trade.
- Practical experience in appropriate trade.
ITI Instructor / Teacher Vacancy – Age Limit
- Minimum age required – 18 Years.
- Upper age limit – 38 Years.
- Age relaxation is according to government rules.
DVET Instructor Exam – Application Fee
- UR / Open / Other – Rs. 825/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Serviceman – No fee (NIL).
- Payment Mode – Online.
What is the selection process for the DVET ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022?
Selection of candidates for the post of Govt ITI Instructor, vacancies in various divisions of the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra; It depends on written test, shortlisting, and interview.
DVET Maharashtra Instructor Salary
- Pay Scale S-14 as per 7th Pay Commission: Rs. 38,600-1,22,800 plus other allowances.
You May Like Current Job Openings 2022
- MGAHV Wardha Recruitment 2022 Online Application
- PCMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online at www.pcmcindia.gov.in
- GSBB Goa Recruitment 2022 – Goa Government Jobs
- NHM Hingoli Recruitment 2022 | NHM Hingoli Bharti
How to apply for DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply online for DVET Craft Instructor Post by the online application available on the official website: www.dvet.gov.in.
|Online Registration & Payment of Fees Starts||17/08/2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online & Payment of Fees||07/09/2022|
|Admit Card Download||7 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||Sept. / Oct. 2022|
|Selection Date||November 2022|