|District Court Moga Clerk Recruitment 2021|
District Court Moga Clerk Recruitment 2021 Latest Employment Notification: District Court, Office of The District & Session Judge, Moga has been released the employment notification recently, inviting applications from eligible applicants for the posts of Clerk on an Adhoc basis for a period of 06 months or regular appointments or till the occurrence of the post, whichever is first. A total of 28 vacancies will be fulfilled during the Moga Clerk Recruitment 2021.
District Court Moga Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – District Court Moga Clerk Recruitment 2021
Moga District Court Clerk Vacancy Details 2021
- Clerk (on Adhoc basis): 28 Posts
- General – 17 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- SC (other) – 04 Posts
- BC – 01 Posts
- ESM (SC) – 02 Posts
- ESM (BC) – 01 Posts
- The applicants should have a matriculation examination pass with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- The applicants should hold a degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or any equivalent for a Govt. of India recognized University or Institute.
- The applicants should have proficiency in computer operation.
- Due to administrative exigencies, the number of the above-mentioned posts can be increased or decreased or can be canceled/postponed.
- The applicant having Judicial Department experience will be preferable.
- In the absence of suitable candidates from the reserved category, the general category candidates will be offered reserved category posts.
- An applicant does not become entitled to be selected only by fulfilling the eligibility standards.
- Incomplete and incorrect application forms according to the prescribed proforma will be promptly rejected without any warning.
- Applications received by post or otherwise after 05:00 P.M. on 10 June 2021 will not be considered.
- There is no TA / DA that will be payable to the applicants appearing for the written examination/test.
- For the general category, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates of reserved category as per the rules and instructions of the Hon’ble High Court as well as the Government of Punjab.
- No application fee.
- The selection of suitable contestants will be done on the basis of a purely written examination/test.
- Fixed emoluments of Rs. 10,777/- monthly in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800+3200 Grade Pay as per the Government of Punjab instructions.
- The last date for application – 10/06/2021 up to 17:00 Hrs.