District Civil Hospital Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021: Civil Hospital Ahmednagar has recently released the Pharmacist and Staff Nurse for ART Center engagement notice on a contract basis under the National AIDS Control Program (NACP – IV) requesting applications from qualified applicants, a total of 03 vacant posts will be filled up during this recruitment for the post of Medical Officer and Pharmacist for the year 2021-22. for more details such as vacancy details, the application method, age criteria, qualification requirements read the complete article, you will get the best knowledge about District Civil Hospital Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021
District Civil Hospital Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Brief information – District Civil Hospital Ahmednagar Recruitment 2021
District Civil Hospital Ahmednagar Vacancy Details 2021
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post(s)
- MBBS Trained through NACO at one of the Designated Training Center of the NACO.
- Pharmacy Degree (D. Pharma.) from a Govt. recognized Institute / Diploma holder in Pharmacy (D. Pharma.) with 03 years of Experience in Health care.
- Applicants must be registered in the Pharmacy council of the concerned state.
- Computer Knowledge about CCC+, MS-Office, and MSC-IT.
- Candidates should follow the guidelines and supervision of the Nodal Officer or SMO.
- Candidates Should Review the investigations, examine the patients, advise required investigations, including CD4 count, Review the prescribed treatment.
- Refer the cases to the Senior Nodal Officer, any other specialist, or Medical Officer for further expert conclusion and interventions including inpatient care and admission, if required.
- They should also coordinate with the LACs and CCCs associated with the ART Centers.
- Ensure counsel and drug adherence to the patient towards safe sex, proper nutrition, condom usage, and positive living.
- Monitor the availability and consumption of OI drugs, CD4 kits, ARV drugs, other consumables and appraise the Senior Medical Officer for making important adjustments and verify the ART Drug store and sign in the record every fortnight.
- They should update the prescribed columns in Green cards and white books and should support Senior Medical Officer in managing the staff at the center, record keeping, and reporting.
- They should participate in the training programs organized for medical officers, whenever deputed.
- If SMO is absent they are the focal point for EID for HIV-exposed babies observed reactive using DBS at ICTC and pointed to the ART Center.
- The duty assigned by the ART center in charge is associated with ART services.
- Dispense OI drugs and ARV with conventional counseling.
- Advise the patients and family regarding the importance of treatment.
- Do pill calculation and report any adverse effects of any OIS or drugs.
- Maintainance of the drug stores.
- Maximum age limit – 60 years.
- Rest in age for deserving categories.
- Not applicable.
- Based on the shortlisting and interview.
- The appointment for the posts specified above are temporary and purely based on a contract for the period of 03 months.
- Consolidated monthly remuneration as per the District Hospital Ahmednagar guidelines, T.A., D.A., and H.R.A. are not allowed.
- The last date for application submission – 07/06/2021