CGHS Pune Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Pharmacist & Other Vacancy: The Central Govt. Health Scheme Mumbai has advertised a CGHS Recruitment 2021 Notification a few days ago and inviting applications from eligible candidates to recruit a total of 61 vacancies for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Pharmacist (Ayurveda/Allopathy), Medical Attendant/Multi-Tasking Staff (MA-MTS), and Lady Medical Attendant (LMA-MTS) at Central Government Health Scheme Pune on a contractual basis for a period of 180 days, the last date for the online application is 06 September 2021.
CGHS Pune Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Any qualified candidates who are waiting for CGHS Vacancy and want to join the Central Government Health Scheme as a career in the government job sector can apply for LDC, Pharmacist (Ayur), MA-MTS, LMA-MTS posts online through the CGHS Recruitment 2021 by visiting the CGHS’s official website www.cghsmumbai.gov.in on or before September 06, 2021, you can subscribe to DueJobs for various government jobs notifications, latest jobs 2021, freejobalert, and more applicants advised to check CGHS Vacancy 2021 details, Qualification Requirements, Eligibility Status, Age Limit, etc. before applying.
Brief Information – CGHS Pune Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Name of The Recruitment||CGHS Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Maharashtra|
CGHS Vacancy 2021 Details
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||11|
|Medical Attendant / Multi-Tasking Staff (MA-MTS)||28|
|Lady Medical Attendant (LMA-MTS)||06|
Educational Qualifications & Eligibility
- Candidates retired from State Government / Local Govt. Bodies / Central Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Defence Services (Ex-SM) are qualified and eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 10th class (SSC) / Matriculation pass from a recognized board.
- First-aid training certificate.
- 12th class (HSC) pass with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, & Biology) from Government recognized board or institute.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma).
Any candidates against whom any kind of disciplinary proceedings/departmental action has been initiated or contemplated.
- Candidates should hold a minimum of two (02) years of experience as a Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after being duly registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 65 years.
- Not applicable.
- The selection procedure for Pharmacist, MA-MTS, LMA-MTS and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts in CGHS Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
- The appointment is purely on a contract basis for a period of 180 days with effect from the date of joining or until regular candidate joins.
Salary (Monthly Remuneration)
|Posts Name||Amount in Rs.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MA-MTS) / Lady Medical Attendant (LMA-MTS)||Rs. 18,000/- or Last pay drawn minus Pension fixed|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda/Allopathy)||Rs. 25,500/- or Last pay drawn minus Pension fixed|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 19,900/- or Last pay drawn minus Pension fixed|
|Last Date For The Application||06/09/2021|
|Date For Interview||Will be informed|
You May Also Like These Free Jobs
- MPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- MNGL Career Opportunities 2021 for Project & Planning Department
- Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2021 New Update
How To Apply For CGHS Pune Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates who are interested in CGHS Pune Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS, and Lady Medical Attendant posts can submit their application in proforma given below in notification PDF, the application should be written (preferably typed) in Capital letters, either in English or Hindi, the filled application along with two passport size photographs and copies of the documents duly attested should be sent to the address given below.
Address For Application
Office of the Additional Director,
Central Government Health Scheme,
Old CGO Building (Pratishtha Bhawan),
Ground Floor, South Wing, 101,
M.K. Road, New Marine Lines,
Mumbai 400 020.