CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 (CESC Jobs): Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited, Mysuru, has advertised a CESC Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website and invited applications from eligible aspirants to recruit 135 vacancies for Apprentices in CESC Mysuru. The last for cesc online job application is on 2nd June 2022.
CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 (CESC Jobs)
Qualified and eligible candidates looking for jobs in Mysore can apply online for CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022; on or before the last date. Before applying, applicants should confirm CESC Job Vacancy 2022, eligibility criteria, cesc job qualifications, age range, and experience.
Subscribe to DueJobs or download our mobile app for updates regarding CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 (CESC Jobs), CESC Career, Jobs in Mysore for freshers, CESC New Vacancy, CESC Limited Recruitment, Apprentice Job in Mysore, Very urgent jobs in Mysore, Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited Job, CESC Engineer Recruitment, CESC Job Openings, and more.
CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 Details (CESC Jobs)
|Name of The Organization||Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Recruitment||CESC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training 2022|
|Total Job Vacancies||135 Posts|
|Job Location||Mysuru, Karnataka|
CESC Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||55|
Educational Qualifications / Eligibility
- Graduate Apprentices – Applicants should have BE / B. Tech from a recognized University or Institute (Recognized by AICTE or Central Govt. / State Govt.) in relevant branches.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Applicants should have three (03) year Diploma from a Polytechnic College / Institution recognized by the Central Govt. / State Govt. in relevant branches.
- Applicants should have BE Degree / B. Tech Degree or Diploma certificate in relevant branches.
- Age limit as per Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Age relaxation as per government rule.
- The selection of Apprentices in CESC Mysuru under CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022; will be based on qualifying examinations, shortlisting, and interviews.
CESC Engineer (Apprentices) Salary
- Graduate Apprentices – Monthly stipend of Rs. 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Monthly stipend of Rs. 8,000/-
How To Apply For CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates who are interested in CESC Ltd. Careers can apply online for the Apprentice posts through the official website of CESC. The online job application should be submitted on or before 02.06.2022.
|Online Application Starts||16/05/2022|
|Last Date for Online Application in NATS portal||02/06/2022|
|Last Date for Online Application in CESC portal||07/06/2022|
|Shortlisted Candidates Declaration||10/06/2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|
|Engineering Jobs||Click Here|
For queries and questions about CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022, Please comment below.