CAPF Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Recruitment
CAPF Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs) Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs Directorate General, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has published a MOSB CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification and accepting applications from Indian national (Male & Female) to recruit a total of 553 vacancies for Super Specialist Medical Officers, Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officer, and Dental Surgeon posts in Central Armed Police Forces (BSF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, and Assam Rifles) Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
MOSB CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Eligible male and female freshers who are waiting for Medical Officer jobs in Government Job Sector can apply online for Medical Officer Selection Board Recruitment 2021 for various Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon posts, applications must be submitted online through ITBP Recruitment official website at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in on or before 27 Oct 2021, please verify the CAPF Vacancy 2021, Educational Qualification, MOSB CAPF Eligibility, Experience, and Age Limit, before applying, you can subscribe to DueJobs.Com for upcoming notification about Medical Officer Jobs 2021, MOSB Recruitment 2021, CAPF Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021, Medical Officer Government Jobs 2021, ITBP Recruitment 2021, and more.
CAPF Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of The Recruitment||CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Total Job Vacancies||553 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
MOSB CAPF Vacancy 2021 Details
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command)||05|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||345|
|Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||201|
|Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||02|
Educational Qualification / MOSB CAPF Eligibility
- Graduate Degree in Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
- Should be registered in any State Medical Register maintained under the Act.
- Should have completed a compulsory rotating internship.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the relevant Specialty.
- Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurguie (MCh) or equivalent.
- Medical Qualification of the Allopathic system of Medicines.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree from a recognized University / Institution.
- Registered with Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should have cleared all BDS subjects in 1st attempt.
- Post Degree work experience.
CAPF Age Limit (Upper age limit)
- Super Specialist Medical Officers – 50 years.
- Specialist Medical Officer – 40 years.
- Medical Officers – 30 years.
- Dental Surgeons – 35 years.
- General / UR / OBC / EWS – Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category / Ex-Servicemen / Female – No fee (Nil).
- Payment Mode – Online.
- The selection procedure for MOSB Medical Officer and CAPF Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Shortlisting, Merit List, Documentation, and Interview.
- Pay Matrix or minimum pay of Rs. 56,000-2,09,200 per month.
How To Apply For CAPF Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2021?
Eligible male and female candidates who are interested in MOSB CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 can apply online by visiting the recruitment portal of the ITBP at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in on or before 27.10.2021.
|Online Application Date||13/09/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27/10/2021|