BSF Constable GD Bharti 2021 Apply Online: The Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has recently published an advertisement for BSF Recruitment 2021-22 Notification and accepting applications from eligible Indian citizens (Male and Female) to recruit a total of 269 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of Constable GD (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ temporarily for the year 2021-22 further it will be made permanent in Border Security Force (BSF) against the sports quota.
BSF Constable GD Bharti 2021 Online Form
Qualified candidates (Male and Female) who want to join Border Security Force (BSF) as a career in Government Job can apply online for BSF Recruitment 2021-22 through the official website of BSF www.bsf.gov.in between 09/08/2021 to 22/09/2021, candidates need to check BSF Vacancy 2021-22 details, Exam Date, Qualification, Age Limit, and various other details before applying, you can subscribe to www.duejobs.com for updates and latest vacancy details on BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2021, details are as follows.
BSF Constable GD Bharti 2021 – BSF Recruitment 2021-22
|Name of The Organization||Border Security Force|
|Name of The Recruitment||BSF Recruitment 2021-22|
|Job Category||Sarkari Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||269 Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
BSF Vacancy 2021-22 Details
|Name of Team||Vacancies|
|Cross Country (Men)||02|
|Cross Country (Women)||02|
|Water Sports (Men)||10|
|Water Sports (women)||06|
|Weight Lifting (Men)||08|
|Weight Lifting (Women)||09|
|Body Building (Men)||06|
- Applicants should have a Matriculation / 10th class pass or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- Sports Qualification – From 01/09/2019 to 22/09/2021 only players who have participated or won medals in the level of competition given in para 4(b) of this advertisement will be considered.
- Players who have participated or won medals in any International Sports events recognised by the International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian team for the last two (02) years.
- Players who have won medals in any National Games or Championship recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of Concerned Sports / National School Games / All India Inter-University Tournaments / Junior National level Championship / Championship held between 01/09/2019 to 22/09/2021.
- In the team event, sportspersons (players) who have won any medals in National Championship (Junior & Senior), National Games, All India Inter-University, or any recognized sports meet of respective federation / Association recognised by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the India Olympic Association during the time period of 01/09/2019 to 22/09/2021 while representing Sports Control Board State / UT, players should be playing member of the team.
- Only a Matriculation certificate is acceptable as proof for establishing the age of the candidates.
- Candidates must fulfill all eligibility requirements and should own all certificates on the date of Recruitment.
- Candidates who do not have an education/sports certificate on the date of recruitment are not eligible for recruitment.
- There shall be Government Notifications declaring equivalence of such qualifications for service under the Central Government with all other educational certificates other than the Central Board / State Board.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 23 years.
- Relaxation in age is as per the BSF/Govt of India rules.
- Male candidates of General / UR / OBC / Other – Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates of all category / SC / ST – Exempted (No fee)
- Payment mode – Online.
- The selection procedure for BSF Recruitment 2021-22 for Constable GD (General Duty) will be based on the Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), Merit List, and Detailed Medical Examination (DME) by the Recruiting Agency.
- Revised pay scale as per 7th CPC pay matrix Level – 3 monthly Rs. 21,700-69,100/-
- There will be a dearness allowance, washing allowance, ration amount, special compensatory allowance for the post of BSF constable GD (general duty).
- Free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, transport allowance, free leave pass, free medical facilities, and other allowances admissible while posted in specified border areas.
|Online Application Date||09/08/2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||22/09/2021|
How To Apply For BSF Constable GD Bharti 2021-22?
Eligible and interested candidates for BSF Recruitment 2021 should apply only through the BSF Recruitment website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill online application after reading the guidelines and instructions carefully. The application should be submitted online only.