BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 Apprentice Recruitment
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 Apprentice Recruitment: The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Mumbai has published a BPCL Recruitment 2021 Notification and invites applications from eligible graduates and diploma holders to recruit a total of 87 vacancies for Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentice at BPCL Mumbai Refinery under the Apprenticeship Act 1973, the last date to apply online is 21st September 2021.
BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Qualified Graduates and Diploma holders who are waiting for BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 Mumbai can apply online by visiting the official website of the Apprenticeship Training Portal at www.apprenticeshipindia.org before 21 Sept 2021, applicants must verify BPCL Vacancy 2021, Qualification Requirements, Eligibility, Age Limit, and other information before applying, you can subscribe to DueJobs for latest updates about Apprenticeship 2021, Apprentices Recruitment, Apprenticeship India Registration, Apprenticeship Registration form, Bharat Petroleum Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Bharat Petroleum Jobs for Freshers, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Job Vacancy, and more.
Bharat Petroleum Jobs for Freshers – BPCL Apprenticeship 2021
|Name of The Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of The Recruitment||BPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||87 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
BPCL Bharti Vacancy 2021 Details
|Info / Technology / Computer Science||03|
- First-class Engineering degree (full-time) in relevant discipline from a recognized Indian University or Institution.
- First-class Diploma in Engineering (full-time) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum age required – 18 years.
- Upper age limit – 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- No data provided.
- The selection for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 for the posts of Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentice will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview.
BPCL Apprenticeship 2021 Salary
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 18000-25000/-
How To Apply For BPCL Apprenticeship 2021?
Eligible graduates and diploma holders who are interested in Bharat Petroleum Jobs for freshers can apply online by visiting the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) official website at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 21 Sept 2021.
|Online Application Starting Date||09/09/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21/09/2021|