ADCC Bank Akola Recruitment 2021 Apply for Jr. Clerk Posts: The Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. Akola has recently published an Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification and accepting applications from young, energetic, eligible candidates to recruit for a total of 100 vacancies for the posts of Junior Clerk (Supporting Staff) at Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited on a permanent basis.
ADCC Bank Akola Recruitment 2021 (Junior Clerk)
Any individuals satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition can apply online for Junior Clerk (Supporting Staff) posts by visiting the Akola DCC Bank Ltd’s official website www.akoladccbank.com, candidates can apply online only from 20 August 2021 to 04 September 2021, please check vacancy details, age limit, educational qualifications, experiences, and other information as given below, join us by subscribing to DueJobs for updates on Bank Jobs, Sarkari Jobs, Medical Jobs, and more.
Jr. Clerk Job – ADCC Bank Akola Recruitment 2021
|Name of The Organization||The Akola District Central Co-op. Bank Ltd.|
|Name of The Recruitment||Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs 2021|
|Total Job Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Job Location||Akola, Maharashtra|
ADCC Bank Akola Vacancy Details
|Junior Clerk (Support Staff)||100|
- Applicants should have a Graduation in any discipline (Any Degree) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants should have a D. O. E. A. C. C. recognized Society’s passed Certificate course of “A” / “B” / “CCC” / “O” level or passed Computer degree / Computer diploma or MS-CIT pass from Maharashtra State Technical & higher education Board, Mumbai.
- Applicants should have B. E. / B. Tech. / BCA / BCM / MCM in computer-related subject or any other Computer-related Degree.
- The candidate must be domiciled in Maharashtra.
- School leaving certificate / Birth certificate.
- Minimum age required – 21 years.
- Upper age limit – 30 years.
- Age relaxation as per the Akola District Central Co-op. Bank Ltd rules.
- Application fee / intimation charges of Rs. 1,000/- (include GST).
The selection procedure for Junior Clerk (Supporting Staff) posts in ADCC Bank Akola Recruitment 2021 will be based on the Online Exam, Shortlisting, and Personal Interview.
Online Examination Centres
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Mumbai
Upon successful selection as Junior Clerk, the candidates will be eligible for a fixed salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month for a fixed period, and after confirmation, the approximate total salary is around Rs. 25,000/- per month.
|Online Application Starts & Fee Payment||20/08/2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||04/09/2021|
|Online Exam/Test||September 2021|
How To Apply For ADCC Bank Akola Recruitment 2021?
Anyone who meets the prescribed eligibility criteria can apply online for the post of Junior Clerk (Assistant Staff) by visiting the official website of Akola DCC Bank Ltd. www.akoladccbank.com, candidates can apply online on or before 04 September 2021, For the detailed procedure, refer to the ADCC Bank Akola Vacancy 2021 Notification PDF.